Dear Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Clubs Members and readers everywhere!
My trusty sidekick, Tiajuana Anderson Neel and I, think The Lone Ranger and Tonto are ready to ride and blaze a trail for literacy. We both have Native American roots, so not sure which is Tonto or The Lone Ranger but we believe so much in the power of attending our annual Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend HOW THE WEST WAS WON Reading Roundup that we have come up with the ultimate contest.
From now until May 1st, 2018, (when the price goes up for Girlfriend Weekend, as goes up throughout the year), if you sign up or lasso your Pulpwood Queen Posse’ to Girlfriend Weekend, your name will be entered into a drawing to win Tiajuana and I ROAD TRIPPING in to visit your chapter bearing gifts for your winning chapter. The Pulpwood Queen Pow Wow will happen this summer and the way we see it, it’s a win, Win, WIN for all participating. First of all, we get to visit your chapter, Yee HAW! Second, I am bringing some mighty fine presents in my saddlebags for each and every one of your book club members. The winning name which we will draw LIVE on Facetime May 1st, 2018,(so a big surprise for both you and us), and the winning name will also receive a complimentary dinner at The Fredonia Hotel, our venue and it won’t be beans and cornbread!
Your presence has never been more important to us as seriously, we are bringing it on and rounding all our favorite authors and readers to join up with Author, Reavis Z. Wortham as my Co-host this coming year. Our theme HOW THE WEST WAS WON so get along little doggies, let’s saddle up and ride into this book loving sunset! There is nothing Tiajuana and I love more than a ROAD TRIP for sharing our love of authors, books, literacy, and reading so hope you WIN!
All Aboard this wagon train as we head’em in, move’em out, RAWHIDE, maybe, north, south, east or WEST! All you have to do is PONY EXPRESS email me at email@example.com when you sign up or you get someone else to sign up for Girlfriend Weekend at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your name entered in the drawing. The more you enter into our book loving corral, the more chances you have to win this reading rodeo’s Grand Prize!
Membership first, then package, go to www.thepulpwoodqueens.com and click on Girlfriend Weekend on top Menu Bar. Scroll down to BIG YELLOW BUTTON, CLICK!
Happy Trails and Tales my friends as hats off to YOU as we embark on this ultimate reading adventure!
Kathy L. Murphy
Founder of the Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Reading Nation!
P.S. And to get you all in the mood: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QUSQJQml40
- The Pulpwood Queen Talks About The Power of the Story! - April 16, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Has An Important Message on Phil Wall’s Documentary! - March 28, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Welcomes Guest Blogger, Author Peter Golden! - March 26, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Her Inspiration! - March 20, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Crowns Stephanie Chance Queen for Forever! - March 18, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Speaks to Silver Leos Writers Guild at Texas A & M in Commerce, Texas! - March 15, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queens Talks of AHA Moments! - March 11, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Talks About Libraries and Shares a Special Author! - March 9, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Launches Her New Career as an Artist! - February 25, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Says “Let me be like Scout”, from “To Kill a Mockingbird”! - February 21, 2018