Dear Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Clubs Members and readers everywhere!
My trusty sidekick, Tiajuana Anderson Neel and I, think The Lone Ranger and Tonto are ready to ride and blaze a trail for literacy. We both have Native American roots, so not sure which is Tonto or The Lone Ranger but we believe so much in the power of attending our annual Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend HOW THE WEST WAS WON Reading Roundup that we have come up with the ultimate contest.
From now until May 1st, 2018, (when the price goes up for Girlfriend Weekend, as goes up throughout the year), if you sign up or lasso your Pulpwood Queen Posse’ to Girlfriend Weekend, your name will be entered into a drawing to win Tiajuana and I ROAD TRIPPING in to visit your chapter bearing gifts for your winning chapter. The Pulpwood Queen Pow Wow will happen this summer and the way we see it, it’s a win, Win, WIN for all participating. First of all, we get to visit your chapter, Yee HAW! Second, I am bringing some mighty fine presents in my saddlebags for each and every one of your book club members. The winning name which we will draw LIVE on Facetime May 1st, 2018,(so a big surprise for both you and us), and the winning name will also receive a complimentary dinner at The Fredonia Hotel, our venue and it won’t be beans and cornbread!
Your presence has never been more important to us as seriously, we are bringing it on and rounding all our favorite authors and readers to join up with Author, Reavis Z. Wortham as my Co-host this coming year. Our theme HOW THE WEST WAS WON so get along little doggies, let’s saddle up and ride into this book loving sunset! There is nothing Tiajuana and I love more than a ROAD TRIP for sharing our love of authors, books, literacy, and reading so hope you WIN!
All Aboard this wagon train as we head’em in, move’em out, RAWHIDE, maybe, north, south, east or WEST! All you have to do is PONY EXPRESS email me at firstname.lastname@example.org when you sign up or you get someone else to sign up for Girlfriend Weekend at email@example.com to get your name entered in the drawing. The more you enter into our book loving corral, the more chances you have to win this reading rodeo’s Grand Prize!
Membership first, then package, go to www.thepulpwoodqueens.com and click on Girlfriend Weekend on top Menu Bar. Scroll down to BIG YELLOW BUTTON, CLICK!
Happy Trails and Tales my friends as hats off to YOU as we embark on this ultimate reading adventure!
Kathy L. Murphy
Founder of the Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Reading Nation!
P.S. And to get you all in the mood: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QUSQJQml40
- Breaking News! The 2019 Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend is Back Home In Jefferson, Texas! - October 16, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Welcomes Guest Blogger, Author Camille Di Maio! - October 15, 2018
- BREAKING NEWS! The Pulpwood Queen Announces NEW VENUE for 2019 Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend! - October 3, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Is Now Accepting Bids for 2020 Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend! - September 30, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen is Beginning to See the Fruits of her Book Clubs “Literacy” Promoting Labors! - September 24, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen to be featured in New magazine, FENCEPOST! - September 22, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Declares Happy Book Birthday to OUR PRINCE OF SCRIBES! - September 18, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces, “I’m going to be a grandma, call me Mama Kat! - September 11, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen is an Artist Sharing my Joy of Painting with all of YOU! - September 10, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Poet, Tim Conroy Will do a Special Presentation at our 2019 Girlfriend Weekend! - September 6, 2018