Last night began the East Texas Tour of our Author of the Month, Romalyn Tilghman for our Book of the Month, “To The Stars Through Difficulty”. The Friends of the Jefferson Carnegie Library and The Pulpwood Queens of Northeast Texas, my charter chapter formerly, The Pulpwood Queens of East Texas hosted the event. Romalyn had a very nice crowd and we learned a lot and she has quite a story. First the wonderful history of The Jefferson Carnegie Library and of course, the wonderful presentation on Romalyn on the backstory on her story of the women who ran the Andrew Carnegie Libraries.
Enjoy the photos of the incredible refreshments that tied in the with book and table decorations also. Good to see all my old friends and you can tell in the photos and now TONIGHT Romalyn will be speaking at the Mount Pleasant Public Library with Head Librarian Helen Thomspon and The Pulpwood Queens of Mount Pleasant. Scroll down for the full schedule and Happy Summer Reading. We are off to a fantastic start!
Thank you for reading and two more events with my book clubs and authors today so come back tomorrow to read that post. You can also now subscribe to this blog by clicking button on upper right side. So on the road for reading!
Tiara Wearing, Author and Book Sharing,
Kathy L. Murphy
Founder of The Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Reading Nation, over 750+ chapters an no end in sight! Join our book club TODAY at www.thepulpwoodqueens.com and if you scroll down check out who is coming to our annual book club convention. Once a member you may purchase your package for that too before the price goes up this summer on our website, Click Girlfriend Weekend on the top menu bar.
The official website, www.thepulpwoodqueens.com
To purchase my art inspired Fashions for home and YOU, including NEW Pulpwood Queen “In the Pink” attire, to www.ShopVida.com/collections/thepulpwoodqueen!
- Breaking News! The 2019 Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend is Back Home In Jefferson, Texas! - October 16, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Welcomes Guest Blogger, Author Camille Di Maio! - October 15, 2018
- BREAKING NEWS! The Pulpwood Queen Announces NEW VENUE for 2019 Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend! - October 3, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Is Now Accepting Bids for 2020 Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend! - September 30, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen is Beginning to See the Fruits of her Book Clubs “Literacy” Promoting Labors! - September 24, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen to be featured in New magazine, FENCEPOST! - September 22, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Declares Happy Book Birthday to OUR PRINCE OF SCRIBES! - September 18, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces, “I’m going to be a grandma, call me Mama Kat! - September 11, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen is an Artist Sharing my Joy of Painting with all of YOU! - September 10, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Poet, Tim Conroy Will do a Special Presentation at our 2019 Girlfriend Weekend! - September 6, 2018