This summer went way to fast but have I worked hard and had so much fun. The past two days have been a blur of activities. First, Pulpwood Queen Tiajuana Anderson Neel and I picked up my NEW travel trailer at Camper World. The goal after traveling this summer delivering paintings and visiting our authors, my artist friends, and book club chapters was to have basically a place now to stay on the road, a Pulpwood Queen home away from home. As I have two cats, Rush and Ferrelina, it would make it so much easier if I could take them with me than arranging pet care while doing the above. Not worrying about where I will stay too and having everything in it’s a place that I need will also take away the unpacking and packing as I was pretty much a different place about every night. Also, I have plenty of room to pack paintings in the trailer for delivery.
Once I drove it home with the help of my able bodies shotgun, Tiajuana, and backed into my property here at Holly Lake Ranch then I had the task of getting the inside ready. For anyone who has ever graced the doors of my little cabin in the woods, Murphy’s Law, you know that my house is also and every changing artwork for me. I hardly go a day where I am not moving something, adding a friends artwork, or some treasure I picked up on the road. So you know my trailer has to be decorated the same. So today the big reveal, after working around my crazy schedule of art, hair, friends, and family stopping by, the inside is now done for now. As always it will continue to be a work in progress. This fall, I plan to do more on the outside but waiting for cooler weather. Enjoy the photos as now I am getting ready for Pulpwood Queens to come for a visit as traveling with them this weekend to Decorate Ornate Saturday, August 11, 2018, as invited to be a featured artist/author/fashion designer there. More on that tomorrow but for today enjoy the Wonderful World of The Pulpwood Queen!
Soon, Singing, “On the road again…”
Truly, Tiara Wearing, Art, Book, and Fashion and Glamper Design sharing,
Kathy L. Murphy
Founder of The Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club Reading Nation at www.thepulpwoodqueens.com for Membership and Packages to our annual convention which we call Girlfriend Weekend Author Extravaganza!
To order my book and e-book, “The Pulpwood Queens’ Tiara Wearing, Book Sharing Guide to Life” by Kathy L. Murphy to get the latest edition with NEW original art cover by Kathy L. Murphy and New foreward at www.amazon.com
To order my art designed fashions for the home and to wear, go to www.ShopVida.com/collections/thepulpwoodqueen
- Breaking News! The 2019 Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend is Back Home In Jefferson, Texas! - October 16, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Welcomes Guest Blogger, Author Camille Di Maio! - October 15, 2018
- BREAKING NEWS! The Pulpwood Queen Announces NEW VENUE for 2019 Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend! - October 3, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Is Now Accepting Bids for 2020 Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend! - September 30, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen is Beginning to See the Fruits of her Book Clubs “Literacy” Promoting Labors! - September 24, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen to be featured in New magazine, FENCEPOST! - September 22, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Declares Happy Book Birthday to OUR PRINCE OF SCRIBES! - September 18, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces, “I’m going to be a grandma, call me Mama Kat! - September 11, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen is an Artist Sharing my Joy of Painting with all of YOU! - September 10, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Poet, Tim Conroy Will do a Special Presentation at our 2019 Girlfriend Weekend! - September 6, 2018