Dear Pulpwood Queens, Timber Guys, Book and Art lovers everywhere!
Traveled yesterday to Northeast Texas Community College for my first ever solo art exhibition at The Whatley Center thanks to the lovely invitation from Debbie Strong. Below are the photos of the event and special thanks to Debbie Strong, Mt. Pleasant Head Librarian, Helen Strong and to the President of the college and his wife, and all who came to the event. Even though the day was dismal with all the rain and weather, my heart sings from the outstanding student reception and turn out for my event.
Thanks to Tiajuan Anderson Neel for taking photos and again to Debbie Strong who made this happen and have been invited back to show my latest art at the Evening at the ARTS at Mt. Pleasant Public Library March 3rd, 2018! See you then!
Truly, Tiara Wearing, Book and Art Sharing,
Kathy L. Murphy
Founder of the Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Reading Nation and ARTIST!
P.S. Would love to find more venues for sharing my love of art and books so if you need a speaker or artist, I am at your service!
- Breaking News! The 2019 Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend is Back Home In Jefferson, Texas! - October 16, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Welcomes Guest Blogger, Author Camille Di Maio! - October 15, 2018
- BREAKING NEWS! The Pulpwood Queen Announces NEW VENUE for 2019 Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend! - October 3, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Is Now Accepting Bids for 2020 Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend! - September 30, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen is Beginning to See the Fruits of her Book Clubs “Literacy” Promoting Labors! - September 24, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen to be featured in New magazine, FENCEPOST! - September 22, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Declares Happy Book Birthday to OUR PRINCE OF SCRIBES! - September 18, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces, “I’m going to be a grandma, call me Mama Kat! - September 11, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen is an Artist Sharing my Joy of Painting with all of YOU! - September 10, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Poet, Tim Conroy Will do a Special Presentation at our 2019 Girlfriend Weekend! - September 6, 2018