Dear Pulpwood Queens, Timber Guys, Book and Art lovers everywhere!
Traveled yesterday to Northeast Texas Community College for my first ever solo art exhibition at The Whatley Center thanks to the lovely invitation from Debbie Strong. Below are the photos of the event and special thanks to Debbie Strong, Mt. Pleasant Head Librarian, Helen Strong and to the President of the college and his wife, and all who came to the event. Even though the day was dismal with all the rain and weather, my heart sings from the outstanding student reception and turn out for my event.
Thanks to Tiajuan Anderson Neel for taking photos and again to Debbie Strong who made this happen and have been invited back to show my latest art at the Evening at the ARTS at Mt. Pleasant Public Library March 3rd, 2018! See you then!
Truly, Tiara Wearing, Book and Art Sharing,
Kathy L. Murphy
Founder of the Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Reading Nation and ARTIST!
P.S. Would love to find more venues for sharing my love of art and books so if you need a speaker or artist, I am at your service!
- The Pulpwood Queen Talks About The Power of the Story! - April 16, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Has An Important Message on Phil Wall’s Documentary! - March 28, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Welcomes Guest Blogger, Author Peter Golden! - March 26, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Her Inspiration! - March 20, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Crowns Stephanie Chance Queen for Forever! - March 18, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Speaks to Silver Leos Writers Guild at Texas A & M in Commerce, Texas! - March 15, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queens Talks of AHA Moments! - March 11, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Talks About Libraries and Shares a Special Author! - March 9, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Launches Her New Career as an Artist! - February 25, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Says “Let me be like Scout”, from “To Kill a Mockingbird”! - February 21, 2018