Dear Pulpwood Queens, Timber Guys, Book and Art lovers everywhere!
Traveled yesterday to Northeast Texas Community College for my first ever solo art exhibition at The Whatley Center thanks to the lovely invitation from Debbie Strong. Below are the photos of the event and special thanks to Debbie Strong, Mt. Pleasant Head Librarian, Helen Strong and to the President of the college and his wife, and all who came to the event. Even though the day was dismal with all the rain and weather, my heart sings from the outstanding student reception and turn out for my event.
Thanks to Tiajuan Anderson Neel for taking photos and again to Debbie Strong who made this happen and have been invited back to show my latest art at the Evening at the ARTS at Mt. Pleasant Public Library March 3rd, 2018! See you then!
Truly, Tiara Wearing, Book and Art Sharing,
Kathy L. Murphy
Founder of the Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Reading Nation and ARTIST!
P.S. Would love to find more venues for sharing my love of art and books so if you need a speaker or artist, I am at your service!
- The Pulpwood Queen FINAL Press Release for 2019 Girlfriend Weekend Program! - December 29, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen’s #1 New Year’s Resolution is to OWN IT! - December 19, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Heads Book Club Members Up, Moves Them out, RAWHIDE to East Texas! - December 17, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Sharing her LOVE for All Things Jason Momoa! - December 13, 2018
- 2019 Official Program for Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend Book Club Convention! - December 4, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen is Doing Multiple Literary Events starting TODAY! - November 15, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queens Talks About Newly Discovered Author/Poet Clifford Brooks and On The Road Again! - November 10, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Inspirations for our HOW THE WEST WAS WON themed 2019 Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend! - November 3, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Tiajuana Anderson Neel is NEW Executive Director of The Pulpwood Queen Book Club Reading Nation! - October 31, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces BEST BOOKS TO HAVE READ FOR 2018! - October 27, 2018