Dear Pulpwood Queens, Timber Guys, Book and Art lovers everywhere!
Traveled yesterday to Northeast Texas Community College for my first ever solo art exhibition at The Whatley Center thanks to the lovely invitation from Debbie Strong. Below are the photos of the event and special thanks to Debbie Strong, Mt. Pleasant Head Librarian, Helen Strong and to the President of the college and his wife, and all who came to the event. Even though the day was dismal with all the rain and weather, my heart sings from the outstanding student reception and turn out for my event.
Thanks to Tiajuan Anderson Neel for taking photos and again to Debbie Strong who made this happen and have been invited back to show my latest art at the Evening at the ARTS at Mt. Pleasant Public Library March 3rd, 2018! See you then!
Truly, Tiara Wearing, Book and Art Sharing,
Kathy L. Murphy
Founder of the Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Reading Nation and ARTIST!
P.S. Would love to find more venues for sharing my love of art and books so if you need a speaker or artist, I am at your service!
- The Pulpwood Queen Says “Let me be like Scout”, from “To Kill a Mockingbird”! - February 21, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen On The Road with Tiajuana Anderson Neel Promoting Literacy! - February 20, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Has First Solo Exhibition titled “Bookland”! - February 14, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares all the Good News! - February 12, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Now Fascinated With History! - February 6, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares her Art as Portals Into Your Own Imaginations To Make NEW Discoveries! - January 25, 2018
- ATTENTION! The Pulpwood Queen Announces a Really Big Contest, The Pulpwood Queen and Timber Guy Roundup to Girlfriend Weekend 2019! - January 24, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces NEW Co-Host for Girlfriend Weekend 2019, Author, REAVIS Z. WORTHAM! - January 23, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces 2018 Book Club Selections, so far… - January 22, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Asks “Can I get a Witness?” - January 18, 2018