Now that the working program is done for our 19th Anniversary Pulpwood Queen Book Club Convention we call Girlfriend Weekend is up on our website, www.thepulpwoodqueens.com. It is now time to prepare for what we will wear to our events.
Pulpwood Queens and our featured authors will be dressing in western attire and we want you to be creative.
- We will be having a decorate your Cowboy Hat TIARA contest and the winner could win a full package to our 20th Anniversary Girlfriend Weekend! Go for it and hope you WIN!
- Authors will be dressing as Country Western Icons to wait your tables at our Author Dinner on Friday night!
- And for our Grand Finale, “Our Great Big Ball of Hair” Ball come dressed in your take on HOW THE WEST WAS WON!
We have a lot of newbies this year so I am posting some inspirations for you just to get your creative juices flowing but I am always surprised just what our attendees and authors do come up with as they are very clever. I do believe too that more photos are taken from this event than perhaps The Met Gala in New York so bring it on and be inspired to dress as you envision your HOW THE WEST WAS WON DREAM!
We are back home in historic Jefferson, Texas which is just like going back in time so check out he full program is up on the website but if you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club are making history and no better time to join our bookloving big time literary promoting fun than at Girlfriend Weekend!
Truly, Tiara Wearing and Book Sharing,
Kathy L. Murphy
- The Pulpwood Queens Talks About Newly Discovered Author/Poet Clifford Brooks and On The Road Again! - November 10, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Inspirations for our HOW THE WEST WAS WON themed 2019 Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend! - November 3, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Tiajuana Anderson Neel is NEW Executive Director of The Pulpwood Queen Book Club Reading Nation! - October 31, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces BEST BOOKS TO HAVE READ FOR 2018! - October 27, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Welcomes Guest Blogger and Author, Michelle Cox! - October 26, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen UPDATED Press Release for 2019 Girlfriend Weekend Program! - October 21, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces New York Times Bestselling Author, Paula McLain CONFIRMED for 2019 Girlfriend Weekend! - October 17, 2018
- Breaking News! The 2019 Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend is Back Home In Jefferson, Texas! - October 16, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Welcomes Guest Blogger, Author Camille Di Maio! - October 15, 2018
- BREAKING NEWS! The Pulpwood Queen Announces NEW VENUE for 2019 Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend! - October 3, 2018