Dear Pulpwood Queens, Timber Guys, Book and Art lovers everywhere!
I would like to invite all my friends to attend my Senior Exhibition Gallery Talk along with my fellow artists titled “7” this November 30, 2017, 5:30 p.m. at The Meadows Gallery on the campus of The University of Texas at Tyler in Tyler, Texas. Truly hope you can make it as it would mean the world to me if you could attend!
December 15th I will be graduating from the University of Texas at Tyler with a B.F.A. in Studio Arts and a minor in Art History. Words cannot describe how much this means to me! I hope to see you there as there will be plenty of food and refreshments following the Gallery Talks and Question and Answer time. This is my big day and I want all my friends to be there! This is the fulfillment of a dream of a lifetime but I did not get here alone. I have ALL of you to thank so thank you for your support big time!
Truly, Tiara Wearing, my love of Book and the ARTS sharing,
Kathy L. Murphy
P.S. You can view all of my art at my Kathy L. Murphy Artist page on Facebook and all my art for purchase is at the gallery at Decorate Ornate in Gladewater, Texas.
- The Pulpwood Queen Says “Let me be like Scout”, from “To Kill a Mockingbird”! - February 21, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen On The Road with Tiajuana Anderson Neel Promoting Literacy! - February 20, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Has First Solo Exhibition titled “Bookland”! - February 14, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares all the Good News! - February 12, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Now Fascinated With History! - February 6, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares her Art as Portals Into Your Own Imaginations To Make NEW Discoveries! - January 25, 2018
- ATTENTION! The Pulpwood Queen Announces a Really Big Contest, The Pulpwood Queen and Timber Guy Roundup to Girlfriend Weekend 2019! - January 24, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces NEW Co-Host for Girlfriend Weekend 2019, Author, REAVIS Z. WORTHAM! - January 23, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces 2018 Book Club Selections, so far… - January 22, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Asks “Can I get a Witness?” - January 18, 2018