Dear Pulpwood Queens, Timber Guys, Girlfriend Weekend Attendees!
The Pulpwood Queens, Timber Guys, and I would personally like to acknowledge and thank, Simon & Schuster Publishers for sending in 40 boxes of advance gallerys and books to give away to all the attendees of my annual book club convention we call Girlfriend Weekend. They also took out a full-page ad in my Girlfriend Weekend 2018 program this year. There is nothing more that I love to do than share great authors, their books, literacy, and reading. Simon & Schuster sent all of these books to me first for approval so do note, these books are Pulpwood Queen worthy reads. All the more reason to come to our book club festival, free books. But better yet, cream of the Simon and Schuster crop.
So see you at the event, it’s not too late to get membership, day and night time tickets or the full package. Since we are in this fantabulous NEW venue, The Fredonia Hotel & Convention Center, we have plenty of room for all of YOU. Go to www.thepulpwoodqueens.com and for luncheon tickets go to the Nacogdoches & Visitor’s Center website at https://www.visitnacogdoches.org/pulpwood/!
Click on the link below to view all the fantabulous books to be given out at Girlfriend Weekend!
- The Pulpwood Queen Post Highlights of our Bohemian Rhapsody Girlfriend Weekend 2018! - January 16, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Our Pulpwood Queen Books of the Year and more Awards! - January 15, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen On The Road Again to our 18th Annual Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend! - January 10, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Explains the BIG PICTURE on our Annual Girlfriend Weekend 2018! - January 9, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Talks About Playing Dress Up! - January 6, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Offers a Special Thanks to Simon & Schuster Publishers! - January 5, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Speaks of her favorite charity, The Pat Conroy Literacy Center! - January 4, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Reflects on the Ripple in the Pond! - January 3, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Asks “Do You Believe in Magic?” - December 31, 2017
- The Pulpwood Queen has Change Ups for Lineup on Girlfriend Weekend 2018! - December 27, 2017