Dear Pulpwood Queens, Timber Guys, Girlfriend Weekend Attendees!
The Pulpwood Queens, Timber Guys, and I would personally like to acknowledge and thank, Simon & Schuster Publishers for sending in 40 boxes of advance gallerys and books to give away to all the attendees of my annual book club convention we call Girlfriend Weekend. They also took out a full-page ad in my Girlfriend Weekend 2018 program this year. There is nothing more that I love to do than share great authors, their books, literacy, and reading. Simon & Schuster sent all of these books to me first for approval so do note, these books are Pulpwood Queen worthy reads. All the more reason to come to our book club festival, free books. But better yet, cream of the Simon and Schuster crop.
So see you at the event, it’s not too late to get membership, day and night time tickets or the full package. Since we are in this fantabulous NEW venue, The Fredonia Hotel & Convention Center, we have plenty of room for all of YOU. Go to www.thepulpwoodqueens.com and for luncheon tickets go to the Nacogdoches & Visitor’s Center website at https://www.visitnacogdoches.org/pulpwood/!
Click on the link below to view all the fantabulous books to be given out at Girlfriend Weekend!
- The Pulpwood Queen Speaks to Silver Leos Writers Guild at Texas A & M in Commerce, Texas! - March 15, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queens Talks of AHA Moments! - March 11, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Talks About Libraries and Shares a Special Author! - March 9, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Launches Her New Career as an Artist! - February 25, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Says “Let me be like Scout”, from “To Kill a Mockingbird”! - February 21, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen On The Road with Tiajuana Anderson Neel Promoting Literacy! - February 20, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Has First Solo Exhibition titled “Bookland”! - February 14, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares all the Good News! - February 12, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Now Fascinated With History! - February 6, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares her Art as Portals Into Your Own Imaginations To Make NEW Discoveries! - January 25, 2018