I thought I took a lot of photos, but Stephanie Chance has me beat of Decorate Ornate where I was invited back for the 4th year for their ArtStroll and Wine Swirl in Gladewater, Texas. We started even more Pulpwood Queen Book Club chapters, more members, sold many of my art-inspired fashions and books! What again another successful and BIG TIME FUN DAY with Stephanie Chance!
I too hope you will check join my book club at www.thepulpwoodqueens.com. Click membership and GO! Next up is the annual book club convention, January 17 – 19, 20190 at The Fredonia Hotel and Convention Center in historic Nacogdoches, Texas! Click Girlfriend Weekend on top menu bar of website to do that while seats are available. First come, first serve and non-refundable.
This month I am traveling to three of my book club chapters to do my Pulpwood Queen Art, Fashion and Book Presention so hope to see you in Jefferson, Sulphur Springs, and McKinney/Dallas, Texas. I will be posting those dates and times so please come.
And last, scroll down to my previous post on my Pulpwood Queen Birthday Bash at Tyler State Park as on the maiden voyage of my NEW Glamper which I have named Mark. We’ve added a few more glam items and Debbie and Gary Roper of my Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Chapter of McKinney, Texas surprised and presented me with incredible coffee mugs, coffee and specialty creamers for our coffee bar to die for in my Glamper! Thanks, dear friends.
Last a BIG TIME HUG AND THANK YOU to ALL who roll out the red carpet for the Pulpwood Queen and entourage’: Stephanie Chance of Decorate Ornate, The City of Gladewater, Texas, The Gladewater Mirror, and all my Facebook friends, book club members, and NEW friends who turned out for yet another wonderful event. Loved meeting M6 Winery of Bullard, Texas too. Hope we will do many more events together, they are so much fun and took home a Malbec from their winery to help celebrate my birthday! Thanks to all who support me as an artist, Aunt Gussie, Stephanie Chance, Diane Stubbs, Kathy Rape, Tiajuana Anderson Neel, Debbie and Gary Roper, Kristi Robertson, Phebe Phillips, Mac Hargrove, and Joie Savage. Thank you big time!
Life is so much fun if you truly get out their and join our book club. We are now over the 760 mark and my goal is thousand book club chapters by our 20th Anniversary in 2020. We can do it, won’t you join me!
Truly, Tiara Wearing Book Sharing,
Kathy L. Murphy
Author/Artist/Book Club Founder of The Pulpwood Queens’ And Timber Guys Reading Nation to join at www.thepulpwoodqueens.com
To purchase my NEW edition of my book, “The Pulpwood Queens’ Tiara Wearing, Book Sharing Guide to Life” by Kathy L. Murphy
And to purchase my art-inspired fashions go to www.ShopVida.com/collections/thepulpwoodqueen!
Enjoy the photo album courtesy of photographer/author/owner of Decorate Ornate and Decorate Ornate Tours, Stephanie Chance!
- The Pulpwood Queens Talks About Newly Discovered Author/Poet Clifford Brooks and On The Road Again! - November 10, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Inspirations for our HOW THE WEST WAS WON themed 2019 Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend! - November 3, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Tiajuana Anderson Neel is NEW Executive Director of The Pulpwood Queen Book Club Reading Nation! - October 31, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces BEST BOOKS TO HAVE READ FOR 2018! - October 27, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Welcomes Guest Blogger and Author, Michelle Cox! - October 26, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen UPDATED Press Release for 2019 Girlfriend Weekend Program! - October 21, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces New York Times Bestselling Author, Paula McLain CONFIRMED for 2019 Girlfriend Weekend! - October 17, 2018
- Breaking News! The 2019 Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend is Back Home In Jefferson, Texas! - October 16, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Welcomes Guest Blogger, Author Camille Di Maio! - October 15, 2018
- BREAKING NEWS! The Pulpwood Queen Announces NEW VENUE for 2019 Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend! - October 3, 2018