Check this out on the UPDATED photo album of CONFIRMED authors and their books and our CONFIRMED vendors at https://www.facebook.com/Pulpwoodqueen/media_set?set=a.10212746032900469&type=3
Recent additions are Author, Missy Buchanan that has a NEW book coming out to be announced.
A popular author/writer and speaker on topics of aging and faith, Missy Buchanan has appeared on Good Morning America with co-anchor Robin Roberts and her mother, Lucimarian Roberts. The elder Mrs. Roberts personally found Buchanan’s books to be a great source of encouragement and comfort. To access the GMA video, click on the TV Appearances tab found on More from Missy on this website.
Missy’s books, Living with Purpose in a Worn-Out Body: Spiritual Encouragement for Older Adults, Talking with God in Old Age: Meditations and Psalms, Don’t Write My Obituary Just Yet: Inspiring Faith Stories for Older Adults, Aging Faithfully: 28 Days of Prayer and Joy Boosters: 120 Ways to Encourage Older Adults, are top sellers for Upper Room Books. In addition, Buchanan often contributes a column, “Aging Well,” for theUnited Methodist Reporter: unitedmethodistreporter.com. She also writes about aging for www.ministrymatters.org.
Missy has written for many other publications including Presbyterians Today, Mature Years, Mature Living, Circuit Rider, Christian Association Serving Adults Ministries, and the Dallas Morning News.
A native Texan and former creativity educator, Missy loves spending time with her family, including husband, Barry, three grown children/spouses, and the cutest-ever grandsons and granddaughter!
Visit her website at https://missybuchanan.com/
- The Pulpwood Queen FINAL Press Release for 2019 Girlfriend Weekend Program! - December 29, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen’s #1 New Year’s Resolution is to OWN IT! - December 19, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Heads Book Club Members Up, Moves Them out, RAWHIDE to East Texas! - December 17, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Sharing her LOVE for All Things Jason Momoa! - December 13, 2018
- 2019 Official Program for Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend Book Club Convention! - December 4, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen is Doing Multiple Literary Events starting TODAY! - November 15, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queens Talks About Newly Discovered Author/Poet Clifford Brooks and On The Road Again! - November 10, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Inspirations for our HOW THE WEST WAS WON themed 2019 Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend! - November 3, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Tiajuana Anderson Neel is NEW Executive Director of The Pulpwood Queen Book Club Reading Nation! - October 31, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces BEST BOOKS TO HAVE READ FOR 2018! - October 27, 2018