Transportation opportunities for airport travelers
Bush Intercontinental Airport IAH
Charisma Event Management & Marketing is happy to provide Pulpwood travelers transportation from Houston’s George Bush Intercontinental Airport to Nacogdoches on Wednesday, January 10th and Thursday, January 11th. This is aprivate, curb-to-curb shuttle service especially for the Pulpwood Girlfriend Week-end. Our tentative schedule will offer one (1) 11 AM pick-up and one (1) 3:00 PM pick up for $300, plus 20% tip for the driver for each one-way trip. Reservations are required to confirm each leg of your trip. The vans are 15-seaters, so more passengers equate to less cost per person. To allow for luggage, we recommend a maximum of 8 passengers per vehicle.
It is imperative you send flight information including airline, departure city, flight #, and time of day to Mable Cannings at charismaEvents01@gmail.com., 936-652-7801. Once this information is received, we can finalize the details.
After baggage has been picked up, please proceed to your terminal’s shuttle service pick-up area at the curb line on the exterior of the building. For identification purposes, please prominently display your red Charisma Events lanyard that will be mailed to you in advance.
Longview, Tyler Pounds Field, Dallas Ft. Worth (DFW), Love Field Airports
Airport Shuttle Service of East Texas will coordinate pick up and delivery to Nacogdoches, TX. Call for pricing and reservations.
Mark Magee is your contact: email@example.com OR 903.534.3688.
Nacogdoches CVB contact: Joanna Temple 936.564.7351 (o) or 281.236.7960 (c) firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Pulpwood Queen Speaks to Silver Leos Writers Guild at Texas A & M in Commerce, Texas! - March 15, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queens Talks of AHA Moments! - March 11, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Talks About Libraries and Shares a Special Author! - March 9, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Launches Her New Career as an Artist! - February 25, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Says “Let me be like Scout”, from “To Kill a Mockingbird”! - February 21, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen On The Road with Tiajuana Anderson Neel Promoting Literacy! - February 20, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Has First Solo Exhibition titled “Bookland”! - February 14, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares all the Good News! - February 12, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Now Fascinated With History! - February 6, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares her Art as Portals Into Your Own Imaginations To Make NEW Discoveries! - January 25, 2018