Transportation opportunities for airport travelers
Bush Intercontinental Airport IAH
Charisma Event Management & Marketing is happy to provide Pulpwood travelers transportation from Houston’s George Bush Intercontinental Airport to Nacogdoches on Wednesday, January 10th and Thursday, January 11th. This is aprivate, curb-to-curb shuttle service especially for the Pulpwood Girlfriend Week-end. Our tentative schedule will offer one (1) 11 AM pick-up and one (1) 3:00 PM pick up for $300, plus 20% tip for the driver for each one-way trip. Reservations are required to confirm each leg of your trip. The vans are 15-seaters, so more passengers equate to less cost per person. To allow for luggage, we recommend a maximum of 8 passengers per vehicle.
It is imperative you send flight information including airline, departure city, flight #, and time of day to Mable Cannings at charismaEvents01@gmail.com., 936-652-7801. Once this information is received, we can finalize the details.
After baggage has been picked up, please proceed to your terminal’s shuttle service pick-up area at the curb line on the exterior of the building. For identification purposes, please prominently display your red Charisma Events lanyard that will be mailed to you in advance.
Longview, Tyler Pounds Field, Dallas Ft. Worth (DFW), Love Field Airports
Airport Shuttle Service of East Texas will coordinate pick up and delivery to Nacogdoches, TX. Call for pricing and reservations.
Mark Magee is your contact: firstname.lastname@example.org OR 903.534.3688.
Nacogdoches CVB contact: Joanna Temple 936.564.7351 (o) or 281.236.7960 (c) email@example.com
- The Pulpwood Queen Post Highlights of our Bohemian Rhapsody Girlfriend Weekend 2018! - January 16, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Our Pulpwood Queen Books of the Year and more Awards! - January 15, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen On The Road Again to our 18th Annual Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend! - January 10, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Explains the BIG PICTURE on our Annual Girlfriend Weekend 2018! - January 9, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Talks About Playing Dress Up! - January 6, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Offers a Special Thanks to Simon & Schuster Publishers! - January 5, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Speaks of her favorite charity, The Pat Conroy Literacy Center! - January 4, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Reflects on the Ripple in the Pond! - January 3, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Asks “Do You Believe in Magic?” - December 31, 2017
- The Pulpwood Queen has Change Ups for Lineup on Girlfriend Weekend 2018! - December 27, 2017