Transportation opportunities for airport travelers
Bush Intercontinental Airport IAH
Charisma Event Management & Marketing is happy to provide Pulpwood travelers transportation from Houston’s George Bush Intercontinental Airport to Nacogdoches on Wednesday, January 10th and Thursday, January 11th. This is aprivate, curb-to-curb shuttle service especially for the Pulpwood Girlfriend Week-end. Our tentative schedule will offer one (1) 11 AM pick-up and one (1) 3:00 PM pick up for $300, plus 20% tip for the driver for each one-way trip. Reservations are required to confirm each leg of your trip. The vans are 15-seaters, so more passengers equate to less cost per person. To allow for luggage, we recommend a maximum of 8 passengers per vehicle.
It is imperative you send flight information including airline, departure city, flight #, and time of day to Mable Cannings at charismaEvents01@gmail.com., 936-652-7801. Once this information is received, we can finalize the details.
After baggage has been picked up, please proceed to your terminal’s shuttle service pick-up area at the curb line on the exterior of the building. For identification purposes, please prominently display your red Charisma Events lanyard that will be mailed to you in advance.
Longview, Tyler Pounds Field, Dallas Ft. Worth (DFW), Love Field Airports
Airport Shuttle Service of East Texas will coordinate pick up and delivery to Nacogdoches, TX. Call for pricing and reservations.
Mark Magee is your contact: email@example.com OR 903.534.3688.
Nacogdoches CVB contact: Joanna Temple 936.564.7351 (o) or 281.236.7960 (c) firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Pulpwood Queen Declares Happy Book Birthday to OUR PRINCE OF SCRIBES! - September 18, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces, “I’m going to be a grandma, call me Mama Kat! - September 11, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen is an Artist Sharing my Joy of Painting with all of YOU! - September 10, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Poet, Tim Conroy Will do a Special Presentation at our 2019 Girlfriend Weekend! - September 6, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Morning Musing Since Turning 62! - August 29, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Updates On Our Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend And Featuring New Author Discoveries! - August 22, 2018
- Updates from The Pulpwood Queen on Author/Designer, Phebe Phillips and Mac Hargrove AND MORE BREAKING NEWS! - August 14, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen to be be featured in the book, “OUR PRINCE OF SCRIBES! - August 13, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen says, “If a picture is a thousand words, I say here is a whole tome!” - August 12, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Big REVEAL! Check out the Inside of my NEW GLAMPER! - August 9, 2018