Welcome to the June 2021 Cover Issue of the Pulpwood Queens Newsletter!
There are new changes and improvements coming to the Pulpwood Newsletter and to the International Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Reading Nation over the next couple of months. We are excited to share those announcements with you and hope you will enjoy them.
The format for our monthly Pulpwood Newsletter Cover Issues is highlights of the most recent news, important book club announcements, and author announcement promotions.
This month we have seven announcements and three ongoing reminders to share with you.
Those announcements are:
1. June’s Official Pulpwood Queen’s Book Club Selection
2. Kathy’s new dedicated art website
3. Mandy Haynes announcement about Reading Nation Magazine
4. New advertising/promotion opportunities with the book club
5. June’s bonus books
6. May’s new Pulpwood Author Members
7. Kathy L. Murphy’s all-new reading initiatives!
Ongoing Book Club Reminders
1. The Pulpwood Calendar of Events
2. Kathy’s Youtube Channel
3. Membership Announcement from Kathy
Let’s begin with the most recent news and announcements!
Announcements and News
1. We have a program where we feature our Official Pulpwood Queens Book Club Selections.
This month we are celebrating our June 2021 Official Pulpwood Queen Author – Richard Schwartz!
Please support Richard by grabbing a copy of his new book “Pearl River Mansion”.
2. Kathy wants to announce that she has a new dedicated website for her art and invites everyone to go check it out. You can go look at everything she is working on today. She also has some of her art available for sale if you are interested in collecting some of her art.
3. Our next announcement is from Mandy Haynes our Book Club Executive Director…
” We’ve come up with a new way to promote our Pulpwood Queen and Timber Guy Authors.
READING NATION MAGAZINE is a monthly online magazine that is distributed through Issuu and is part of their catalog. It’s easy to find and free online for any and all book lovers searching the internet for new books to read.
You do not have to be a member to share our catalog, but you do have to be a current author member to have your books featured.
If you’d like to purchase space in the magazine to promote yourselves, I have plenty of pages left in upcoming editions. The pages are available for $10 each until the end of 2021. You can purchase one page, a two-page spread, or more – look inside the magazine to see examples. When new issues come out, I send the link and also the embed code to everyone on the email list so you can embed or share to your website, newsletter, blog, and social media pages.
If you’re interested in being featured in the new READING NATION MAGAZINE, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org ”
4. We have received interest from new author members about advertising opportunities with the book club. After much discussion and consideration, we have decided to offer a few ways for new author members to do just that. We have a new page on the website explaining exactly what those opportunities are. If you are interested in doing some promotions for your projects, just visit our advertising page on the website and/or click the link below.
5. We also highlight our Bonus Books of the Month. Our bonus books are featured books that did not get chosen for Book of the Month honors but are worthy of being highlighted and featured because they are amazing.
6. As always we have a program where we highlight and feature the new author members who have recently joined the book club. We are happy to announce our new May 2021 Pulpwood Authors.
7. Kathy has some all-new reading Initiatives to share with everyone in the book club. You can go read about those initiatives on her website. The link is down below.
Ongoing Book Club Reminders
1) Kathy’s Youtube Channel
Kathy also has a Youtube channel that she invites you to visit and subscribe to. She is posting all her video content from all the various programs she is conducting on her channel and this will be the one-stop place to watch it all!
2) Membership Announcement from Kathy!
As of September 2020, we now have three different book club memberships! We now have the regular Pulpwood Queen Book Club Membership, the Pulpwood Author Membership, and Pulpwood Publicist Membership. The new publicist membership allows publicists/publishers the ability to get five of their authors a membership to the Pulpwood Queens Author Membership. Each author will get their book featured in the latest monthly newsletter via the New Authors Feature on the website.
*Please note that this does not guarantee your book(s) will be an official Pulpwood Queen selection.
*Also you the publicist or publisher will need to send me a copy of each of the books to read.
3. Calender of Events
Kathy has a new announcement she wants to share with everyone. We have a calendar of events page on the website and you can now go check out all the events planned for this year. To see everything the book club has going on this year, you can visit the calendar through the link below.
That is all we have for you this month, be sure to be looking for July’s edition of the Pulpwood Newsletter and Happy Reading!
Book Club Timber Guy
- Welcome to the January 2022 Cover Issue of the Pulpwood Queens Newsletter - January 2, 2022
- Welcome to the December 2021 Cover Issue of the Pulpwood Queens Newsletter - December 6, 2021
- New Author Members – December 2021 - December 3, 2021
- Pulpwood Newsletter Article: Diving Into Research By Jessica James - November 18, 2021
- Pulpwood Newsletter Article: Old Houses And ‘Writing Angels’ by Jessica James - November 16, 2021
- New Author Members – November 2021 - November 8, 2021
- Welcome to the November 2021 Cover Issue of the Pulpwood Queens Newsletter! - November 1, 2021
- Pulpwood Newsletter Article: How to Bake Ruggelach with Mom by Laura Davis - October 28, 2021
- Pulpwood Newsletter Article: So, You Think It Was Always a Memoir? by Laura Davis - October 28, 2021
- Welcome to the October 2021 Cover Issue of the Pulpwood Queens Newsletter! - October 3, 2021