Attention Art lovers, Pulpwood Queens, Authors, and my friends on Social Media. Here are my up and coming events of The Pulpwood Queen.
May 22nd, Wednesday, RAW Natural Born Artists will showcase Kathy L. Murphy at The House of Blues in Houston, Texas, 7:00 p.m.
Showcase: RAW Houston presents IMPACT
When: Wednesday, May 22, 2019, 7:00 p.m.
House of Blues Houston
1204 Caroline St
Houston, TX 77002
Booking & Tickets
Tickets to the event ( $22.50 each ). We have made this process easy! Friends, family, and supporters can purchase tickets online at https://rawartists.org/tickets/purchase/2560/374241
Here are some photos of artworks and fashions that I will be bringing to the shows!
May 25th, Saturday, The Knightlight Theater in historic Jefferson, Texas
Attention! I have now been invited to lead a Beginner’s Alcohol Ink Class at The Knightlight Theater’s Honey Bee Wine Festival, Saturday, Memorial Weekend, May 25th, 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.in historic Jefferson, Texas. The event will be outside, so dress appropriately in paint clothes or bring a smock, we will be under the awning of my Glamper Camper located where the wine festival is happening right beside The Knightlight Theater. The class is $50 and will include all the materials for the class. You will be able to take your art home with you so come to the festival, create some art in this fascinating new medium of Alcohol Ink and check out some of the artworks from my last class of beginning students.
Contact me to hold your spot and make payment at firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited so first come, first serve!
Saturday, June 8st, all day at Made in the Shade in Jefferson, Texas!
Attention Art Lovers and Blooming Artists!
I will be featured on stage at Made in the Shades Artisan Show the second Saturday of June, the 8th. Bringing my Alcohol Ink Paintings, book, “The Pulpwood Queens’ Tiara Wearing, Book Sharing Guide to Life” and art inspired fashions.
1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. sign up for a Beginning Alcohol Ink Workshop where you can learn without any previous artist experience the wonders of this fascinating, vibrant and colorful medium. $50 for the class and includes all materials and you get to take your art home with you. This will be outside so dress appropriately and wear paint clothes. Here are some photos from a recent class and some of my paintings that will be for purchase.
Downtown Gladewater merchants will be opening their doors Aug. 12 for the annual Main Street Art Stroll.
Hosted by Gladewater Main Street each year on the second Saturday in August, the art stroll lets people enjoy antiques, art, music, food and wine. Downtown businesses will be hosting a wide variety of artists that afternoon from noon to 5 p.m.
Thank you all and contact me at email@example.com for tickets to any of the above Alcohol Ink Painting Classes and more information. See you all there!
Truly, Tiara Wearing, Art, Book, and Fashion Sharing,
Founder of the Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Clubs and Author of “The Pulpwood Queens’ Tiara Wearing, Book Sharing Guide to Life”
- The Pulpwood Queen New Calendar of Events Summer 2019 - June 5, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Guest Blogger, Carol Megathlin! - May 19, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend TIAJUANA ANDERSON NEEL Scholarship! - April 29, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Calendar of Spring Into Summer Events! - April 10, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Reporting from the Road on Yet another ROAD TRIP with Tiajuana! - February 14, 2019
- Breaking News! The Pulpwood Queen Announces Official 2019 Book Club Selections and More! - January 22, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen FINAL Press Release for 2019 Girlfriend Weekend Program! - December 29, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen’s #1 New Year’s Resolution is to OWN IT! - December 19, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Heads Book Club Members Up, Moves Them out, RAWHIDE to East Texas! - December 17, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Sharing her LOVE for All Things Jason Momoa! - December 13, 2018