Attention Art lovers, Pulpwood Queens, Authors, and my friends on Social Media. Here are my up and coming events of The Pulpwood Queen.
May 22nd, Wednesday, RAW Natural Born Artists will showcase Kathy L. Murphy at The House of Blues in Houston, Texas, 7:00 p.m.
Showcase: RAW Houston presents IMPACT
When: Wednesday, May 22, 2019, 7:00 p.m.
House of Blues Houston
1204 Caroline St
Houston, TX 77002
Booking & Tickets
Tickets to the event ( $22.50 each ). We have made this process easy! Friends, family, and supporters can purchase tickets online at https://rawartists.org/tickets/purchase/2560/374241
Here are some photos of artworks and fashions that I will be bringing to the shows!
May 25th, Saturday, The Knightlight Theater in historic Jefferson, Texas
Attention! I have now been invited to lead a Beginner’s Alcohol Ink Class at The Knightlight Theater’s Honey Bee Wine Festival, Saturday, Memorial Weekend, May 25th, 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.in historic Jefferson, Texas. The event will be outside, so dress appropriately in paint clothes or bring a smock, we will be under the awning of my Glamper Camper located where the wine festival is happening right beside The Knightlight Theater. The class is $50 and will include all the materials for the class. You will be able to take your art home with you so come to the festival, create some art in this fascinating new medium of Alcohol Ink and check out some of the artworks from my last class of beginning students.
Contact me to hold your spot and make payment at email@example.com. Space is limited so first come, first serve!
Saturday, June 8st, all day at Made in the Shade in Jefferson, Texas!
Attention Art Lovers and Blooming Artists!
I will be featured on stage at Made in the Shades Artisan Show the second Saturday of June, the 8th. Bringing my Alcohol Ink Paintings, book, “The Pulpwood Queens’ Tiara Wearing, Book Sharing Guide to Life” and art inspired fashions.
1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. sign up for a Beginning Alcohol Ink Workshop where you can learn without any previous artist experience the wonders of this fascinating, vibrant and colorful medium. $50 for the class and includes all materials and you get to take your art home with you. This will be outside so dress appropriately and wear paint clothes. Here are some photos from a recent class and some of my paintings that will be for purchase.
Downtown Gladewater merchants will be opening their doors Aug. 12 for the annual Main Street Art Stroll.
Hosted by Gladewater Main Street each year on the second Saturday in August, the art stroll lets people enjoy antiques, art, music, food and wine. Downtown businesses will be hosting a wide variety of artists that afternoon from noon to 5 p.m.
Thank you all and contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for tickets to any of the above Alcohol Ink Painting Classes and more information. See you all there!
Truly, Tiara Wearing, Art, Book, and Fashion Sharing,
Founder of the Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Clubs and Author of “The Pulpwood Queens’ Tiara Wearing, Book Sharing Guide to Life”
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares her Valentine Writing Room! - June 28, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Her Decorating at her Home, Murphy’s Law! - June 27, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Wants to Connect Through the Sharing of Stories! - June 23, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Welcomes All New Authors and Members To Our Book Club! - June 22, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Has Breaking News Regarding 2022 Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend! - June 19, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces January 2021 Official Pulpwood Queen Book Club Selections! - June 16, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Welcomes Guest Blogger, Author, Connor Garrett! - June 13, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Echo Garrett, Publisher of Lucid House Publishing Message to the World! - June 10, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares her Love for “To Kill a Mockingbird” by Harper Lee! - June 9, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen in Planning Stages of Going more DIVERSE and GLOBAL! - June 8, 2020