Check this out on the UPDATED photo album of CONFIRMED authors and their books and our CONFIRMED vendors at https://www.facebook.com/Pulpwoodqueen/media_set?set=a.10212746032900469&type=3
Recent additions are Author, Missy Buchanan that has a NEW book coming out to be announced.
A popular author/writer and speaker on topics of aging and faith, Missy Buchanan has appeared on Good Morning America with co-anchor Robin Roberts and her mother, Lucimarian Roberts. The elder Mrs. Roberts personally found Buchanan’s books to be a great source of encouragement and comfort. To access the GMA video, click on the TV Appearances tab found on More from Missy on this website.
Missy’s books, Living with Purpose in a Worn-Out Body: Spiritual Encouragement for Older Adults, Talking with God in Old Age: Meditations and Psalms, Don’t Write My Obituary Just Yet: Inspiring Faith Stories for Older Adults, Aging Faithfully: 28 Days of Prayer and Joy Boosters: 120 Ways to Encourage Older Adults, are top sellers for Upper Room Books. In addition, Buchanan often contributes a column, “Aging Well,” for theUnited Methodist Reporter: unitedmethodistreporter.com. She also writes about aging for www.ministrymatters.org.
Missy has written for many other publications including Presbyterians Today, Mature Years, Mature Living, Circuit Rider, Christian Association Serving Adults Ministries, and the Dallas Morning News.
A native Texan and former creativity educator, Missy loves spending time with her family, including husband, Barry, three grown children/spouses, and the cutest-ever grandsons and granddaughter!
Visit her website at https://missybuchanan.com/
- Update on Summer into Fall Pulpwood Queen Calendar of Events! - July 23, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces New Book COVER REVEAL! - July 12, 2019
- 20th Anniversary Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend Book Club Convention Working Program! - July 1, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen New Calendar of Events Summer 2019! - June 5, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Guest Blogger, Carol Megathlin! - May 19, 2019
- UPDATE On The Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend TIAJUANA ANDERSON NEEL Scholarship! - April 29, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Calendar of Spring Into Summer Events! - April 10, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Reporting from the Road on Yet another ROAD TRIP with Tiajuana! - February 14, 2019
- Breaking News! The Pulpwood Queen Announces Official 2019 Book Club Selections and More! - January 22, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen FINAL Press Release for 2019 Girlfriend Weekend Program! - December 29, 2018