Check this out on the UPDATED photo album of CONFIRMED authors and their books and our CONFIRMED vendors at https://www.facebook.com/Pulpwoodqueen/media_set?set=a.10212746032900469&type=3
Recent additions are Author, Missy Buchanan that has a NEW book coming out to be announced.
A popular author/writer and speaker on topics of aging and faith, Missy Buchanan has appeared on Good Morning America with co-anchor Robin Roberts and her mother, Lucimarian Roberts. The elder Mrs. Roberts personally found Buchanan’s books to be a great source of encouragement and comfort. To access the GMA video, click on the TV Appearances tab found on More from Missy on this website.
Missy’s books, Living with Purpose in a Worn-Out Body: Spiritual Encouragement for Older Adults, Talking with God in Old Age: Meditations and Psalms, Don’t Write My Obituary Just Yet: Inspiring Faith Stories for Older Adults, Aging Faithfully: 28 Days of Prayer and Joy Boosters: 120 Ways to Encourage Older Adults, are top sellers for Upper Room Books. In addition, Buchanan often contributes a column, “Aging Well,” for theUnited Methodist Reporter: unitedmethodistreporter.com. She also writes about aging for www.ministrymatters.org.
Missy has written for many other publications including Presbyterians Today, Mature Years, Mature Living, Circuit Rider, Christian Association Serving Adults Ministries, and the Dallas Morning News.
A native Texan and former creativity educator, Missy loves spending time with her family, including husband, Barry, three grown children/spouses, and the cutest-ever grandsons and granddaughter!
Visit her website at https://missybuchanan.com/
- The Pulpwood Queen Has Breaking News! - February 8, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Press Release On All the Winners and Awards at our 20th Anniversary Girlfriend Weekend! - January 24, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Recognizes and Bows to the Feet of my Girlfriend Weekend Volunteers! - January 21, 2020
- Press Release on Announcing Official 2020 Pulpwood Queen Book Club Selections! - January 18, 2020
- Full Program on Press Release for 2020 Pulpwood Queens Girlfriend Weekend Book Club Convention! - December 31, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Changes, A Very Happy New Year! - December 31, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Congratulations to our 20th Anniversary Girlfriend Weekend Featured Authors! - December 5, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Talks About the Benefits of Traveling for Literary Adventures! - November 7, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Things to Know Before Boarding The Queen Mary! - October 18, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Announcing Fall Calendar of Events! - September 16, 2019