I’m honored to have been given the opportunity to contribute an afterword to the anthology The Pulpwood Queens Celebrate 20 Years, forthcoming this December–edited by Susan Cushman with an introduction by Pulpwood Queens founder Kathy L. Murphy and a foreword by Robert Hicks. This collection celebrates the remarkable community of readers and writers at the heart of 20 incredible years of the world’s largest meeting-and-discussing book club, with over 750 clubs internationally. Beyond that, it’s a love letter to the transformative, redemptive power of story to change, challenge, heal, and unite lives. What a joy and a privilege it has been to have an advance look at the heartfelt stories and remembrances in this keepsake volume. I can’t wait for y’all to read them too. Congratulations to all involved in this treasure trove of literary love!
The pantheon of featured writers: Christa Allan, Johnnie Bernhard, Tamra Bolton, Lea Anne Brandon, Missy Buchanan, Julie Perkins Cantrell, Tracy Carnes, Kathryn Casey, Stephanie Chance, Judy Christie, Tim Conroy, Christopher Cook, Michelle Cox, Patricia V. Davis, Sarah Dahman, Jessica Brooks Dougherty, Sharon Lamkin Feldt, Jamie Ford, Joe Formichella, Claire Fullerton, Connor Garrett, Echo Garrett, Peter Golden, Mark Green, Jim Grimsley, Jennie Helderman, Mary Ann Henry, Kathy and Becky Hepinstall, Betty Herndon, Laurel Davis Huber, Suzanne Hudson, Alexandra Jenkins, River Jordan, Cassandra King, Bobbi Kornblit, Betty Hunt Koval, Kacey Kowars, Caroline Leavitt, Marjorie Lewis, Judithe Little, Brenda McClain, Fletcher Hale, Laura Lane McNeal, Susan Marquez, Michael Morris, Jennifer Mueller, Tiajuana Anderson Neel, Janet Oakley, P. Adrianne Pamplin, Susan Peterson, Gregory Phillips, Sandra Phillips, Rickey E. Pittman, Terry Pursell, Alyson Richmond, Paul Roberson, Rebecca Rosenberg, Clare Sera, Brownie Shott and Jonni R. Webb, Shari Stauch, Kathryn Taylor, Heidi Surber Teichgraeber, Helen Thompson, Jo Anne Tidwell, Carolyn Turgeon, Barbara Claypole White, and Reavis Wortham.
- The Pulpwood Queen Travels to NYC for Cinderella to CEO Awards as a Nominee! - August 11, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queens Celebrate 20 Years, Read All About It! - August 1, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces “The Pulpwood Queens Celebrate 20 year’s Pre-order Date”! - July 25, 2019
- Update on Summer into Fall Pulpwood Queen Calendar of Events! - July 23, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces New Book COVER REVEAL! - July 12, 2019
- 20th Anniversary Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend Book Club Convention Working Program! - July 1, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen New Calendar of Events Summer 2019! - June 5, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Guest Blogger, Carol Megathlin! - May 19, 2019
- UPDATE On The Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend TIAJUANA ANDERSON NEEL Scholarship! - April 29, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Calendar of Spring Into Summer Events! - April 10, 2019