Transportation opportunities for airport travelers
Bush Intercontinental Airport IAH
Charisma Event Management & Marketing is happy to provide Pulpwood travelers transportation from Houston’s George Bush Intercontinental Airport to Nacogdoches on Wednesday, January 10th and Thursday, January 11th. This is aprivate, curb-to-curb shuttle service especially for the Pulpwood Girlfriend Week-end. Our tentative schedule will offer one (1) 11 AM pick-up and one (1) 3:00 PM pick up for $300, plus 20% tip for the driver for each one-way trip. Reservations are required to confirm each leg of your trip. The vans are 15-seaters, so more passengers equate to less cost per person. To allow for luggage, we recommend a maximum of 8 passengers per vehicle.
It is imperative you send flight information including airline, departure city, flight #, and time of day to Mable Cannings at charismaEvents01@gmail.com., 936-652-7801. Once this information is received, we can finalize the details.
After baggage has been picked up, please proceed to your terminal’s shuttle service pick-up area at the curb line on the exterior of the building. For identification purposes, please prominently display your red Charisma Events lanyard that will be mailed to you in advance.
Longview, Tyler Pounds Field, Dallas Ft. Worth (DFW), Love Field Airports
Airport Shuttle Service of East Texas will coordinate pick up and delivery to Nacogdoches, TX. Call for pricing and reservations.
Mark Magee is your contact: email@example.com OR 903.534.3688.
Nacogdoches CVB contact: Joanna Temple 936.564.7351 (o) or 281.236.7960 (c) firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Pulpwood Queen Has Breaking News! - February 8, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Press Release On All the Winners and Awards at our 20th Anniversary Girlfriend Weekend! - January 24, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Recognizes and Bows to the Feet of my Girlfriend Weekend Volunteers! - January 21, 2020
- Press Release on Announcing Official 2020 Pulpwood Queen Book Club Selections! - January 18, 2020
- Full Program on Press Release for 2020 Pulpwood Queens Girlfriend Weekend Book Club Convention! - December 31, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Changes, A Very Happy New Year! - December 31, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Congratulations to our 20th Anniversary Girlfriend Weekend Featured Authors! - December 5, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Talks About the Benefits of Traveling for Literary Adventures! - November 7, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Things to Know Before Boarding The Queen Mary! - October 18, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Announcing Fall Calendar of Events! - September 16, 2019