Transportation opportunities for airport travelers
Bush Intercontinental Airport IAH
Charisma Event Management & Marketing is happy to provide Pulpwood travelers transportation from Houston’s George Bush Intercontinental Airport to Nacogdoches on Wednesday, January 10th and Thursday, January 11th. This is aprivate, curb-to-curb shuttle service especially for the Pulpwood Girlfriend Week-end. Our tentative schedule will offer one (1) 11 AM pick-up and one (1) 3:00 PM pick up for $300, plus 20% tip for the driver for each one-way trip. Reservations are required to confirm each leg of your trip. The vans are 15-seaters, so more passengers equate to less cost per person. To allow for luggage, we recommend a maximum of 8 passengers per vehicle.
It is imperative you send flight information including airline, departure city, flight #, and time of day to Mable Cannings at charismaEvents01@gmail.com., 936-652-7801. Once this information is received, we can finalize the details.
After baggage has been picked up, please proceed to your terminal’s shuttle service pick-up area at the curb line on the exterior of the building. For identification purposes, please prominently display your red Charisma Events lanyard that will be mailed to you in advance.
Longview, Tyler Pounds Field, Dallas Ft. Worth (DFW), Love Field Airports
Airport Shuttle Service of East Texas will coordinate pick up and delivery to Nacogdoches, TX. Call for pricing and reservations.
Mark Magee is your contact: firstname.lastname@example.org OR 903.534.3688.
Nacogdoches CVB contact: Joanna Temple 936.564.7351 (o) or 281.236.7960 (c) email@example.com
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares her Valentine Writing Room! - June 28, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Her Decorating at her Home, Murphy’s Law! - June 27, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Wants to Connect Through the Sharing of Stories! - June 23, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Welcomes All New Authors and Members To Our Book Club! - June 22, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Has Breaking News Regarding 2022 Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend! - June 19, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces January 2021 Official Pulpwood Queen Book Club Selections! - June 16, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Welcomes Guest Blogger, Author, Connor Garrett! - June 13, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Echo Garrett, Publisher of Lucid House Publishing Message to the World! - June 10, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares her Love for “To Kill a Mockingbird” by Harper Lee! - June 9, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen in Planning Stages of Going more DIVERSE and GLOBAL! - June 8, 2020