Pulpwood State Ambassadors
(Tuh Wah Nahs)
The Pulpwood Queen’s Book Club is starting a new program where we are focused on helping new members get settled into local chapters located near them.
If a local chapter is not located near them, we want to help new members start new local chapters.
We also just launched Pulpwood Academy which is the official International Online Chapter.
If new members don’t have a local chapter to join and do not wish to start and manage a local chapter of their own, they can now join Pulpwood Academy.
Challenge with this New Program
The Pulpwood Queen’s book club is an international book club.
We have members in most of the states in the US and we have members in many different countries around the world.
It is impossible for us to be everywhere at once so we are calling on all Pulpwood Queens who would like to get more involved to become State Ambassadors for the book club.
Our State Ambassadors will be called our Tuh Wah Nahs in memory of Tiajuana Anderson Neel.
State Ambassadors will be Pulpwood Queens that we can call when we have new members sign up to the book club in their states.
We need Ambassadors who will contact and work with new members to get them into local chapters and/or start new local chapters.
Our very own Alex Jenkins who many of you know from Girlfriend Weekend will be Coordinating this program with the State Ambassadors.
Alex Jenkins is the Pulpwood Queen who runs registration and many other aspects of our Annual Girlfriend Weekend.
Alex will work with our state Ambassadors and make sure every new member has help getting set up for success.
If you are a member of the book club and would like to become a state ambassador please email us at email@example.com and we will get you set up as an ambassador.
You can become a state ambassador regardless if you are a regular member or pulpwood author. We just need willing pulpwood queens who love meeting new people and want to help build the book club in this way.
Thank you so much for being apart of our Pulpwood Queens Reading family and we look forward to working with our new State Ambassadors!
- Welcome to the May2022 Cover Issue of the Pulpwood Queens Newsletter - May 9, 2022
- New Author Members – May 2022 - May 8, 2022
- New Author Members – April 2022 - April 12, 2022
- Pulpwood Newsletter Article: The Spiritual Brain: A Road Map to Alleviating our National Mental Health Crisis by Dr. Lisa Miller - April 12, 2022
- Pulpwood Newsletter Article: Dear Gen Z: You Might Save Us, But Please First Save Yourselves by Dr. Lisa Miller - April 5, 2022
- Welcome to the April 2022 Cover Issue of the Pulpwood Queens Newsletter - April 3, 2022
- Welcome to the March 2022 Cover Issue of the Pulpwood Queens Newsletter - March 6, 2022
- New Author Members – March 2022 - March 6, 2022
- New Author Members – February 2022 - February 6, 2022
- Pulpwood Newsletter Article: Foundations— the infrastructure of well being Or underwear by Author Abbe Rolnick - February 3, 2022