Welcome Our New Pulpwood Authors!
Seeing Eye Girl: A Memoir of Madness, Resilience, and Hope
From a young age, Beverly Armento was responsible for her blind, artistic, and mentally ill mother. Though from the outside she seemed to excel at school and in the world, inside Beverly was cowed by her mother’s rage and delusions. Seeing Eye Girl is her harrowing story of growing up in an abusive, dysfunctional home, and also a story of inspiration about the teachers who empowered her and gave her the resources and spirit to survive and thrive.
by Author Beverly J. Armento
Click here to visit her website
You can find these books at The Pulpwood Queen’s Book Shop – the OFFICIAL ONLINE SHOP for the International Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys that supports Independent Book Stores (including one of our favorites – Main Street Reads) – Click Here
- New Author Members – March 2023 - March 16, 2023
- Welcome to the March 2023 Cover Issue of the Pulpwood Queens Newsletter - March 7, 2023
- Pulpwood Newsletter: The History and Inspiration behind the 1920s Novel:YOU BELONG HERE NOW by Author Dianna Rostad - February 23, 2023
- Pulpwood Newsletter: You Belong Here Now by Author Dianna Rostad - February 21, 2023
- Welcome to the February 2023 Cover Issue of the Pulpwood Queens Newsletter - February 6, 2023
- New Author Members – February 2023 - February 5, 2023
- Welcome to the January 2023 Cover Issue of the Pulpwood Queens Newsletter - January 9, 2023
- New Author Members – January 2023 - January 9, 2023
- Welcome to the December 2022 Cover Issue of the Pulpwood Queens Newsletter - December 4, 2022
- New Author Members – December 2022 - December 1, 2022