Welcome Our New Pulpwood Authors!
Savoring the Camino de Santiago: It’s the Pilgrimage, Not the Hike
An award-winning memoir and guidebook about the Camino de Santiago, with tales of kings, saints, sinners, and the author herself—all walking a fabled pilgrimage path, the Camino de Santiago in Spain. “Savoring the Camino de Santiago: It’s the Pilgrimage, Not the Hike” recounts the pilgrimage the author made in 2016 via the French route from Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port in France to Santiago de Compostela in Spain, a journey of some 500 miles. Her book incorporates a blog and travel journal she kept during that pilgrimage. The book is also a memoir, with Ms. Connor explaining how and why she decided to make the pilgrimage. After completing the pilgrimage, the author journeyed on to Madrid and Toledo, and there are chapters in the book covering those visits.
by Author Julie Gianelloni Connor
- New Pulpwood Authors – April 2021 - April 3, 2021
- New Pulpwood Authors – March 2021 - March 5, 2021
- New Pulpwood Authors – February 2021 - February 1, 2021
- February 2021 – Author of the Month - February 1, 2021
- February 2021 Bonus Books - February 1, 2021
- New Pulpwood Authors – January 2021 - January 5, 2021
- January 2021 – Authors of the Month - January 1, 2021
- January 2021 Bonus Books - January 1, 2021
- 10 Books to Inspire You to Write Your Own - January 1, 2021
- 2021 International Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Virtual Online Zoomathon - December 2, 2020