Welcome Our New Pulpwood Authors!
The Kimono Tattoo
“I jostled her shoulder and noticed when I did that her skin was cold to the touch….her entire torso was covered in tattoos of kimono motifs—fans, incense burners, peonies, and scrolls.”
This ghastly scene was the last thing Ruth Bennett expected to encounter when she agreed to translate a novel by a long-forgotten Japanese writer. Returning to her childhood home in Kyoto had promised safety, solitude, and diversion from the wounds she encountered in the U.S. But Ruth soon finds the story line in the novel leaking into her everyday life. Fictional characters turn out to be real, and the past catches up with the present in an increasingly threatening way.
The Kimono Tattoo takes readers on a journey into Kyoto’s world of kimono design. As Ruth struggles to unravel the cryptic message hidden in the kimono tattoo, she is forced to confront a vicious killer along with her own painful family secrets.
by Author Rebecca Copeland
- New Author Members – May 2021 - May 4, 2021
- New Pulpwood Authors – April 2021 - April 3, 2021
- New Pulpwood Authors – March 2021 - March 5, 2021
- 5 Tips to Write a Book while Working a Day Job - February 27, 2021
- New Pulpwood Authors – February 2021 - February 1, 2021
- February 2021 – Author of the Month - February 1, 2021
- February 2021 Bonus Books - February 1, 2021
- New Pulpwood Authors – January 2021 - January 5, 2021
- January 2021 – Authors of the Month - January 1, 2021
- January 2021 Bonus Books - January 1, 2021