What do you know about champagne?
Champagne Widows and Madame Pommery author, Rebecca Rosenberg.
Answer these champagne trivia questions and email me at email@example.com for answers and prize!
Get 7 or more correct and I’ll send you a Champagne Widows ebook (or any other novel of mine)
1. In which country is Champagne a wine region?
2. What is the technique for opening a champagne bottle with a saber called?
3. True or False – Only sparkling wine made in the Champagne region can be called Champagne.
4. How many bottles of champagne fit in a Magnum?
5. Name three champagne glass shapes.
6. What is the color of the label on a Veuve Clicquot bottle?
7. What’s used to close a bottle of champagne?
8. What gas are the bubbles in champagne?
9. What is the name for a winemaker in French?
10. What is the best-selling champagne in the world?
Bonus: True or False: Prosecco, Cava and Champagne use the same grapes.
Email me your answers at rebecca@rebecca-rosenberg!
- New Author Members – November 2023 - November 19, 2023
- Welcome to the November 2023 Cover Issue of the Pulpwood Newsletter! - November 2, 2023
- New Author Members – October 2023 - October 5, 2023
- Welcome to the October 2023 Cover Issue of the Pulpwood Newsletter! - October 2, 2023
- New Author Members – September 2023 - September 19, 2023
- Welcome to the September 2023 Cover Issue of the Pulpwood Newsletter! - September 5, 2023
- New Author Members – August 2023 - August 23, 2023
- Welcome to the August 2023 Cover Issue of the Pulpwood Newsletter! - August 1, 2023
- New Author Members – July 2023 - July 22, 2023
- Welcome to the July 2023 Cover Issue of the Pulpwood Queens Newsletter - July 3, 2023