Attention Authors, Illustrators, Publishers, Publicists!
Due to the increasing amount of books being sent for consideration for the Pulpwood Queen Book Club, it’s important that you read the following:
You do NOT have to join to have your book read, but we read our Author Member books first as they are invested in our reading program. When you join as an Author Member you’re joining the International Pulpwood Queen and Timber Guy Book Club Community.
Summary of what you receive when you Sign Up as a Pulpwood Author
- You will be added to a “New Pulpwood Authors” newsletter to introduce you to our members, including links to your website and information about your book.
- Added to our website under “New Pulpwood Authors”.
- Guarantee that your book will be read and considered.
- Access to all the author member services offered by the Book Club – including Reading with Queen Mama Kat – The Pulpwood Queen and Timber Guy Children’s Book Club and The Cool Kat’s Club – Reading with the Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys (We are coming up with new ideas to add to these services for 2022 so stay tuned.)
- Kathy L. Murphy has a stellar reputation for getting books read – you will be joining one of the largest “meeting and discussing” book club in the world.
We are an international book club that is global and diverse, all genres, from both men and women authors! We have 800+ chapters running across the nation and in 20 foreign countries.
Please consider joining my book club as an Author Member because you will be joining the largest “meeting and discussing” book club in the world. It’s an excellent way of networking with real readers and getting support within our author community.
Here are my NEW guidelines for submitting a book for Pulpwood Queen and Timber Guy Book Club consideration:
I only notify authors that I select for Official reads, so be sure to include all your contact information if you submit a book.
Once you join please do the following:
Greetings from the Pulpwood Queen!
Joining does not guarantee that your book will be selected.
If you wish to know the types of books that I select for my book club chapters, here are the criteria:
• The book must be well written.
• The book must be about told from a perspective that I have not heard about before in all my years of reading.
• I love to help the first time, first book authors and those yet undiscovered in a big way