Welcome Our New Pulpwood Authors!
The Florentine Poet
Why have you never heard of the greatest poet who ever lived? Why are the churches closed on Christmas Eve in Florence’s San Frediano district? This mystery perplexes an acclaimed American poet who journeys to the fabled city seeking inspiration. The proprietor of his hotel, raconteur Alberto Giannotti, reveals that the answers have nothing to do with the holiday—and everything to do with poetry.
With charm and Tuscan flair, Giannotti relates the story of Pietro Begnini, who was blessed with the sign of the sonnet. He wants to become a poet and marry his beloved Sophia—but a devastating blow from a jealous enemy sends him reeling throughout Italy and beyond. Pietro meets the great genius Leo (from Vinci), the doomed beauty Lucy (eventually a Borgia), the publishing pioneer Aldus Manutius, the poetry instructor Vito (the Vituperative), and the renowned pirate Jean-David Neu, the Italian Flail. He is even tempted by The Evil One. But eventually, Pietro returns to Florence for one last chance to achieve his dreams.
by Author William Bernhardt
Click here to view the book on Amazon
REMEMBER THIS is a literary love story following a two-month long love affair in 1988 AIDS-haunted New York City between a single young man from Texas whose buried instincts and talent for creating visual art is starting to break through, and the woman he’s in love with, his supervisor in the office where they work – a married mother from Italy with an eighteen-month-old daughter. The book’s second storyline tracks the protagonist as a child in New Braunfels, Texas, through the intense relationships he has with his three much older sisters, which marked him in a way that led him to this affair where he uncovers a secret he didn’t know he was carrying.
by Author Steve Adams
Click here to visit his website
- New Author Members – March 2023 - March 16, 2023
- Welcome to the March 2023 Cover Issue of the Pulpwood Queens Newsletter - March 7, 2023
- Pulpwood Newsletter: The History and Inspiration behind the 1920s Novel:YOU BELONG HERE NOW by Author Dianna Rostad - February 23, 2023
- Pulpwood Newsletter: You Belong Here Now by Author Dianna Rostad - February 21, 2023
- Welcome to the February 2023 Cover Issue of the Pulpwood Queens Newsletter - February 6, 2023
- New Author Members – February 2023 - February 5, 2023
- Welcome to the January 2023 Cover Issue of the Pulpwood Queens Newsletter - January 9, 2023
- New Author Members – January 2023 - January 9, 2023
- Welcome to the December 2022 Cover Issue of the Pulpwood Queens Newsletter - December 4, 2022
- New Author Members – December 2022 - December 1, 2022