Thank you for taking the time to read the latest issue of the Pulpwood Newsletter.
We have put a lot of work into communicating better with our members and hope you are receiving a lot of value from these new channels. We are excited to share our new announcements with you!
The format for our monthly Pulpwood Newsletter Covers Issue are highlights of the most recent news, important book club announcements, and Pulpwood author member announcements.
Pulpwood Newsletter Article Contribution
* If you would like to contribute articles for the Pulpwood Newsletter or get an announcement into the Monthly Pulpwood Newsletter Cover Issue, just visit https://www.thepulpwoodqueens.com/advertising/ for more information.
Past Pulpwood Newsletter Articles:
Article – What You Want in a Story, I Want Too by Author Susan Wingate
Article – THE ELUSIVE LITERARY AGENT by Author Susan Wingate
Article – How to Bake Ruggelach with Mom by Author Laura Davis
Article – So, You Think It Was Always a Memoir? by Author Laura Davis
Article – Old Houses And ‘Writing Angels’ by Author Jessica James
Article – Diving Into Research by Author Jessica James
Article – An Authors Defining Moments Unraveled by Author Abbe Rolnick
Article – Foundations — the infrastructure of well being – Or underwear by Author Abbe Rolnick
Article – Dear Gen Z: You Might Save Us, But Please First Save Yourselves by Author Dr. Lisa Miller
Article – The Spiritual Brain: A Road Map to Alleviating our National Mental Health Crisis by Author Dr. Lisa Miller
Article – The Spirituality Mind Body Institute’s ‘Awakened Campus Summit’ Details Benefits of Spirituality in Healing Mental Health Crisis Among College Students by Author Dr. Lisa Miller
Our September 2022 Announcements:
1. September’s Official Pulpwood Queen’s Book Club Selection
2. September’s International Book of the Month and Bonus Books
3. Our August 2022 New Author Members!
4. Important Message from Kathy L. Murphy
Ongoing Book Club Announcement Reminders:
1. Kathy’s Youtube Channel
2. Kathy’s new dedicated art website
3. Online Book Club, Book & Film Club, and Writer Club Events
4. The New Pulpwood Queen’s Swag Shop
5. Advertising/Promotion Opportunities with the Book Club
Let’s begin ….
September’s Announcements and News
1. September 2022 Pulpwood Queen Book Club Selection Announcement
We have a program where we feature our Official Pulpwood Queens Book Club Selections. This month we are celebrating our September 2022 Official Pick and Pulpwood Queen Author – Julia Brewer Daily!
Please support Julia by grabbing a copy of her new book “No Names to be Given”.
Click here to read more about Julia Brewer Daily and her new book
Click here to buy Julia’s book in the Pulpwood Queen’s Bookshop
2. September’s International Book of the Month and Bonus Books Announcement
We also highlight our International Book of the Month and our Bonus Books of the Month. Our Bonus Books are official picks that did not get chosen for the overall Book of the Month honors but are worthy of being highlighted and featured because they are quite simply amazing.
Click here to view the September International Book of the Month and Bonus Books our website
3. Our August 2022 New Author Members
As always we have a program where we highlight and feature the new author members who have recently joined the book club. We are happy to announce our new August 2022 Pulpwood Authors.
Click here to meet our new Pulpwood Author Members
4. Important Message from Kathy L. Murphy
To all my International Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club Reading Nation members and booklovers!
I’m writing to clear up any confusion, and to let you know that I am the only one who selects books for the International Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club Reading Nation book club, creates and conducts the program for our annual Girlfriend Weekend, has the contract for the book club convention hotel venue, and is in charge of book club vendors and other vendors for that event. Mandy Haynes is not associated with the book club or anything that is under my Beauty and the Book umbrella, including the International Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club Reading Nation, our books, events, Youtube channel, or any of our social media pages.
If you receive any requests for advertising or book submissions that have anything to do with Pulpwood Queens or Timber Guys or any of the above, that request should only come from me, Kathy L. Murphy, CEO/Founder and Executive Director of The International Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club Reading Nation. Paul Roberson, publisher of the International Pulpwood Queens Newsletter handles website advertising and newsletter advertising. If you have any questions, please contact me, Kathy L. Murphy at email@example.com,
For nearly 23 years since I founded my book club in 2000, I have been The Pulpwood Queen. No one has the right to use my brand without my permission for any reason.
Truly, Tiara Wearing and Book Sharing,
Kathy L. Murphy
The Pulpwood Queen
Ongoing Book Club Reminders
1) Kathy’s Youtube Channel
Kathy also has a Youtube channel that she invites you to visit and subscribe to. She is posting all her video content from all the various programs she is conducting on her channel and this will be the one-stop place to watch it all!
Click here to visit and subscribe to Kathy’s Youtube Channel
2) Kathy”s Dedicated Art Website Announcement
Kathy wants to announce that she has a new dedicated website for her art and invites everyone to go check it out. You can go look at everything she is working on today. She also has some of her art available for sale if you are interested in collecting some of her art.
Click here to visit Kathy’s new art website
3) Online Book Club, Book & Film Club, and Writer Club Events Announcement
Effective immediately for all our scheduled Online Book Club, Book & Film Club, and Writer Club events. Please check our Calendar of Events on website, www.thepulpwoodqueens.com for Showtimes and for all else we have coming up on our schedule too as they are posted there.
Click here to view the Pulpwood Calendar of Events
4) Our New Pulpwood Queen’s Swag Shop Announcement
We’ve had lots of requests for new Pulpwood Queen t-shirts.
Check out the new Pulpwood Queen and Timber Guy Shop for our readers and authors to see the swag – including mugs, book bags, sweatshirts, and more fun things in our new store.
Click here to visit the Pulpwood Queen’s SWAG Shop
5) Pulpwood Queen’s Book Club Advertising Announcement
We have received interest from new author members about advertising opportunities with the book club. After much discussion and consideration, we have decided to offer a few ways for new author members to do just that. We have a new page on the website explaining exactly what those opportunities are. If you are interested in doing some promotions for your projects, just visit our advertising page on the website and/or click the link below.
Click here to read about our new advertising programs for the Pulpwood Queens Book Club
That is all we have for you this month, be sure to be looking for November’s cover issue of the Pulpwood Newsletter and Happy Reading!
Book Club Timber Guy
- New Author Members – March 2023 - March 16, 2023
- Welcome to the March 2023 Cover Issue of the Pulpwood Queens Newsletter - March 7, 2023
- Pulpwood Newsletter: The History and Inspiration behind the 1920s Novel:YOU BELONG HERE NOW by Author Dianna Rostad - February 23, 2023
- Pulpwood Newsletter: You Belong Here Now by Author Dianna Rostad - February 21, 2023
- Welcome to the February 2023 Cover Issue of the Pulpwood Queens Newsletter - February 6, 2023
- New Author Members – February 2023 - February 5, 2023
- Welcome to the January 2023 Cover Issue of the Pulpwood Queens Newsletter - January 9, 2023
- New Author Members – January 2023 - January 9, 2023
- Welcome to the December 2022 Cover Issue of the Pulpwood Queens Newsletter - December 4, 2022
- New Author Members – December 2022 - December 1, 2022