Welcome to the November 2021 Cover Issue of the Pulpwood Newsletter!
Thank you for taking the time to read the latest issue of the Pulpwood Newsletter. We have put a lot of work into communicating better with our members and hope you are getting a lot of value from these new channels. We are excited to share our new announcements with you!
The format for our monthly Pulpwood Newsletter Covers Issue are highlights of the most recent news, important book club announcements, and Pulpwood author member announcements.
Pulpwood Newsletter November Article Contribution:
Week of November 14th 2021
Author Jessica James has contributed two articles for the Pulpwood Newsletter for the month of November. We have those articles scheduled to be sent out on November 16th and November 18th.
Please be looking for those emails on November 16th and 18th and show her some love by visiting Jessica’s website at https://www.jessicajamesbooks.com/
Article 1 – Old Houses And ‘Writing Angels’
Article 2 – Diving Into Research
Last Month’s Pulpwood Newsletter Articles:
Author Laura Davis contributed two articles for the Pulpwood Newsletter last month in October. If you did not get a chance to read those articles, here are the links to those articles posted on our website.
Article 1 – How to Bake Ruggelach with Mom
Article 2 – So, You Think It Was Always a Memoir?
Message from Laura Davis:
I’m thrilled to invite you to order my newly released memoir, The Burning Light of Two Stars, which tells the story of my embattled relationship with my mother, our determination to love one another, and the dramatic and surprising collision course we found ourselves on at the end of her life. For the millions of people helped by my first book, The Courage to Heal, the new book is both the prequel and sequel, offering the intimate, page-turning details of how I reconciled with the mother who betrayed me and learned to love and care for her during her final days. You can read the first five chapters here.
“And don’t forget to check out this month’s issue of Reading Nation Magazine.”
- New Author Members – December 2021 - December 3, 2021
- Pulpwood Newsletter Article: Diving Into Research By Jessica James - November 18, 2021
- Pulpwood Newsletter Article: Old Houses And ‘Writing Angels’ by Jessica James - November 16, 2021
- New Author Members – November 2021 - November 8, 2021
- Welcome to the November 2021 Cover Issue of the Pulpwood Queens Newsletter! - November 1, 2021
- Pulpwood Newsletter Article: How to Bake Ruggelach with Mom by Laura Davis - October 28, 2021
- Pulpwood Newsletter Article: So, You Think It Was Always a Memoir? by Laura Davis - October 28, 2021
- Welcome to the October 2021 Cover Issue of the Pulpwood Queens Newsletter! - October 3, 2021
- New Author Members – October 2021 - October 3, 2021
- Welcome to the September 2021 Cover Issue of the Pulpwood Queens Newsletter! - September 5, 2021