First of all THANK YOU to all who wished me a very Happy Birthday. I also will tell we raised in honor of my birthday well over $1,000 to the Pat Conroy Literary Center and honestly we have one day left to contribute. If everyone of my members and authors would just donate $1 we could quadruple this fundraiser to the best literacy program ever, one of my charities of choice!
Check out my NEW The Pulpwood Queen Film Club Facebook group page and new youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRY0gmHXWfdLWAe7yMjp5bA?view_as=subscriber
I also have now started a Pulpwood Queen, Lucid Dreams Facebook group page as the Director of Acquisitions at Lucid House Publishing. Publisher Echo Garrett, Connor Garrett, and Kevin Garrett will be posting too as this is our new blog for all things pertaining to writing! Check out Echo Garrett’s opening post at https://www.facebook.com/groups/735245003986214!
Thank you to Winona at www.andwethought.com.com for interviewing me for their online radio talk show/podcast that will air September 3rd. They have also invited me to be featured in their magazine of which I thrilled! I had such a wonderful conversation with Winona, I hope you will subscribe, check out their books, magazine and podcast. We are all in this together and that is my lady thought for the day!
The Magazine (25 Hottest): http://bit.ly/
2019 Poet of the Year: http://
The Books: http://amzn.to/2yK1nJI
The merchandise: http://bit.ly/
Kathy L. Murphy , Founder of the Pulpwood Queen and Timber Guys Book Club was our guest on The Writer’s Block, August 27,2020.
What a great interview!
What a birthday! First,
sang Happy Birthday to me on Campfire Cafe, later
, host of The Writer’s Block, called and sang to me in his own style. Friends far and wide sent me Birthday Greetings via Facebook – thank you All! The ice cream on the cake was tonight’s interview with another Birthday Girl – Kathy L. Murphy – Founder of the The Pulpwood Queens & Timber Guys Book Club Reading Nation. What fun it was to chat with this legendary promoter of authors, readers, and literacy. In 20 years, this book club has grown from 6 members to over 785 chapters nationally and internationally. Jim commented, “Kathy – you are 200 pounds of dynamite in a 5 pound package!” Kathy shared her inspiration for the Pulpwood Queens, for her most anticipated annual event – “Girlfriend Weekend”- and insights for authors regarding the writing process. I called her an “influencer” and worthy of the name. For me…although we discovered we are the same age…when I grow up I want to be just like Kathy L. Murphy!
Sharing next our wonderful line up of Keynote Authors, Moderators, and featured authors for our next 2022 Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend Book Club Convention. All I have to say is everybody is coming this year and packages are selling already fast, get your membership renewed or purchased to receive a discount in purchasing Pulpwood Queen Package. So many authors on board this year featured and coming by purchasing packages so seating is limited, don’t delay at www.thepulpwoodqueens.com!
This photo album features those that are CONFIRMED to be featured at our Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend, January 14 -…
Last a few of my extra special gifts, this one earrings from my favorite store in Italy from Stephanie Chance!
Botantical transfers below from my darling daughter, Helaina Amethyst Wilkerson then coffee mug, coffee, and forgot to post photo of Shah Rukh Khan coloring book, colored pencils, and book from my other daughter Madeleine Alexandrite Patrick.
Below is the light ring and phone station for my LIVE filmings at home from Stephanie Chance, perfect gift!
Next my homemade Bird journal that is now holding all my many birthday cards from all of you from my dear friend Echo Garrett!
Thank you and God Bless each and everyone of you for thinking of me on my 64 th Birthday! The best birthday ever!
Kathy L. Murphy
Artist/Author/Founder of the Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Clubs and Author of “The Pulpwood Queens’ Tiara Wearing, Book Sharing Guide to Life”
P.O. Box 1220
Hawkins, Texas 75765 – 1220
- The Pulpwood Queen Counts Her Many Blessings One By One! - February 21, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen “Dreams of Italy” and a few other places in LIVING COLOR! - February 18, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Calendar of Valentine’s Weekend Events including NEW Writer’s Club with author, Robert Gwaltney! - February 13, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Author, Mandy Haynes our NEW Executive Director of The International Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club Reading Nation and our other AWARDS! - January 19, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces SLUMBER PARTY Program for our 2021 Girlfriend Weekend Zoomathon! - January 11, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Showcases 2021 January International Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club Selections! - January 2, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Begins With Saying “Once Upon A Time”! - January 2, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Receives Gifts to Share this New Year’s Day! - January 1, 2021
- 2021 Girlfriend Weekend Zoomathon Slumber Party Book Club Convention Program! - December 19, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Receives An Incredible Gift from Eileen Sanchez of Prose and the Pandemic! - December 19, 2020