Greetings from Kathy L. Murphy, The Pulpwood Queen from Murphy’s Law!
Updates on all concerning The International Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club Reading Nation!
Just as a reminder for those not on social media we have so many new programs up and coming this year. Check them all out on our updated website www.thepulpwoodqueens.com.
With membership, make sure you are current, and by SUBSCRIBING to my Kathy L. Murphy Channel on youTube.com right now you can purchase your 2022 weeklong and virtual 2022 International Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club Convention for only $99. We will have around 100 authors, keynotes, speakers, moderators, bloggers, celebrities, and special guests and you get to hear them all. Only those registered for this 2022 will you be able to see all the weeklong events on my Kathy L. Murphy Channel on youTube.com as only members who pay get the password in for private viewing. April only so after you have renewed your membership, now required to be a member each year annually, and subscribed to channel, can you then email me at email@example.com for instructions on how to pay. On our website it’s $299. All of you who paid for Girlfriend Weekend at our 2020 conference will roll over until we meet in person again. Hopefully that will be 2023 but waiting for word from convention center on this, so online this year.
For you that do not know about all we offer online to connect with our authors we have:
1) Breathless Bubbles & Books Facebook blog featured on our official authors every week.
This week’s featured author, Michelle Cox of “A Child Lost”
2) Tuesday night ONLINE International Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club meeting. With current membership paid, email me at least an hour before the meeting for the Zoom Meeting Link request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Every Saturday Night at 6: 30 p.m. CST is our Book & Film Club Pre-show that I and my co-host Robert Gwaltney and I give before we recommend the film to watch. For members only, email me at least an hour before to get the Zoom meeting link.
4) Our International Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club READING NATION Newsletter. We are going through our Paid Membership list as soon only those that are current will receive this copy of our newsletter from our webmaster, Paul Roberson in an email.
TedTalkWomen Author Johnnie Bernhard featured for our Writer’s Club
5) Our International Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Writer’s Club meets the second Saturday of every month and has our authors mentoring by giving workshops for writers, newbie authors, and seasoned professional authors. We are learning something new every day.
5) We just launched our International Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys READING NATION Magazine which is free. Our Executive Director Mandy Haynes is our Publisher and Editor-in Chief which is going to be a monthly magazine featuring our authors, their books, their stories and more.
6) Two more initiatives to create even more author content and interaction are coming this fall.
All of this is up on our Calendar of Events on our official website www.thepulpwoods.com.
Last our book club is growing, now with over 800 chapters and in 20 foreign countries we are making it our business that everybody gets on the same page that reading is important to all of us. This is your book club so the more you participate the more you will gain from your membership. Our team, Paul Roberson webmaster, Mandy Haynes, Executive Director/Publisher, and Editor in Chief, and Author Robert Gwaltney have been working hard during this time of Covid social distancing to network, plan, and execute all our new programs online for all of you.
Beginning with my first chapter, The Pulpwood Queens of East Texas, and now all of you, I will always hold in my heart and soul what began over 20 years ago. This has been my life’s work and now I have people in place to keep it going well into the future.
Thank you for reading everything and thank you for being a part of our book club READING NATION. It’s all about the story!
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out at thepulpwoodqueen.com on any questions you might have for me.
CEO and /Founder of The International Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Clubs
Author of “The Pulpwood Queens’ Tiara Wearing, Book Sharing Guide to Life”
P.O. Box 1220
Hawkins, Texas 75765 – 1220
Designer at www.shopvida.com/collections/thepulpwoodqueen
Artist at www.decorateornate.com
Bookshop at www.bookshop.org/Shop/ThePulpwoodQueenBookShop
- The Pulpwood Queen Embraces Enchanted Living Magazine! - June 23, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Her Gratitude for all the Lifelong Friends and Friendships through her 20 years of Running Her Book Club! - June 16, 2021
- The Pulpwood Gives List of Books That She Will Never Forget, 65, in Fact! - June 12, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Ethan Hawke’s TEDTALK! - June 10, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Celebrates National Women’s Fiction Day! - June 8, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Updates from her Little Cabin in the Woods, Murphy’s Law! - June 5, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Executive Director, Mandy Haynes Latest Endeavor - April 27, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares All New Reading Initiatives! - April 26, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Wants to Tell You A Story! - April 1, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Presents now through the end of April, 2022 Virtual Girlfriend Weekend Offer for $99! - March 23, 2021