2021 International Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Virtual Online Zoomathon Book Club Convention that we call our Girlfriend Weekend Slumber Party!
(all attending are encouraged to where their pajamas including all our authors, presenters, bloggers, Keynotes, and special guests)
January 14 – 17, 2021
Welcome to our first ever online virtual book club convention. Members only for this Early Bird Special so renew or join our book club as either a member, International Book Club Member, Author Member, or Publicist Member to purchase at $199 for all panels and Keynote Author Presentations.
This event is the only book club convention in the world. All authors who are selected by Kathy L. Murphy, CEO & Founder of The International Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club Reading Nation, are invited to attend to be featured. The entire 2021 Book Club Selections are listed and posted on our official website, www.thepulpwoodqueens.com. We will have author panels, workshops, presentations, TedTalk authors, Special guest speakers and Keynotes, like Marilyn Simon Rothstein, Mary Morris, Caroline Leavitt, Jenna Blum, and more plus panels of authors with blogger and special moderators for NOW Four Days and Nights of events.
Around 50 or more to be featured and presenting and if you sign up now before January 1st, the price is $199 for the entire program of events.
You will also be sent a complimentary copy of our February International Book of the Month pick, “Think Like a Monk” by Jay Shetty and International #1 bestseller as long as supplies last!
The 2021 Official Program will be coming as soon as I can get all authors to CONFIRM!
Welcome to the wonderful world of reading where “It’s All About The Story”, our theme this year!
The packages are non-refundable and for paid members only.
The price goes up January 1, to $299 for the event.
Click Here for 2021 Virtual Girlfriend Weekend Package
Wearing pajamas is encouraged for all authors, presenters, Keynotes and attendees with some special fun surprises.
You all asked for me to put this all together and Pulpwood Queen Mandy Haynes is being my “TIAJUANA” to help me make this an event that will create the best possible author to book event of a lifetime.
See you there with TIARA ON, they are mandatory!
Kathy L. Murphy
Artist/Author/Founder of the Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Clubs and Author of “The Pulpwood Queens’ Tiara Wearing, Book Sharing Guide to Life”
CEO and Founder of The International Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club Reading Nation and our book club convention which we call Girlfriend Weekend.
P.O. Box 1220
Hawkins, Texas 75765 – 1220
- The Pulpwood Queen Talks about Creating and Sharing BEAUTY! - August 20, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Embraces Enchanted Living Magazine! - June 23, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Her Gratitude for all the Lifelong Friends and Friendships through her 20 years of Running Her Book Club! - June 16, 2021
- The Pulpwood Gives List of Books That She Will Never Forget, 65, in Fact! - June 12, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Ethan Hawke’s TEDTALK! - June 10, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Celebrates National Women’s Fiction Day! - June 8, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Updates from her Little Cabin in the Woods, Murphy’s Law! - June 5, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares All New Reading Initiatives! - April 26, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Wants to Tell You A Story! - April 1, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Presents now through the end of April, 2022 Virtual Girlfriend Weekend Offer for $99! - March 23, 2021