Click on the link oct-11-web_01 for the front page news breaking story in The Jefferson, Jimplecute of Jefferson, Texas. For full more in-depth feature, stay tuned for this week’s weekly publication of The Jefferson Jimplecute. Thank you to Bob Palmer and Mica Wilhite in advance for conducting the interview. See her photo below and she will be covering the event January 17 – 19, 2019 of which we are most appreciative.
Truly, Tiara Wearing 2019 Girlfriend Weekend Author Extravaganza Sharing,
Kathy L. Murphy
Founder of The Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club Reading Nation, 760 + strong with three more chapters in the works, stay tuned!
www.thepulpwoodqueens.com for Membership, Tickets, and Pulpwood Queen Packages to our book club and convention.
For my book, the first you are to read when joining our book club, “The Pulpwood Queens’ Tiara Wearing, Book Sharing, Guide to Life by Kathy L. Murphy at www.amazon.com.
For my art-inspired fashions go to www.ShopVida.com/collection/thepulpwoodqueen
For booking lodging and attractions while in Jefferson, Texas, go to www.visitjeffersontexas.com
P.S. Also of note is our recent feature in The Dallas Morning News and please comment at:
The Pulpwood Queens are moving their big book party back to Jefferson, Texas
The Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend Author Extravaganza — do not expect understatement from a group that wears tiaras and encourages …
- The Pulpwood Queen Has Breaking News! - February 8, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Press Release On All the Winners and Awards at our 20th Anniversary Girlfriend Weekend! - January 24, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Recognizes and Bows to the Feet of my Girlfriend Weekend Volunteers! - January 21, 2020
- Press Release on Announcing Official 2020 Pulpwood Queen Book Club Selections! - January 18, 2020
- Full Program on Press Release for 2020 Pulpwood Queens Girlfriend Weekend Book Club Convention! - December 31, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Changes, A Very Happy New Year! - December 31, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Congratulations to our 20th Anniversary Girlfriend Weekend Featured Authors! - December 5, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Talks About the Benefits of Traveling for Literary Adventures! - November 7, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Things to Know Before Boarding The Queen Mary! - October 18, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Announcing Fall Calendar of Events! - September 16, 2019