It is with great pleasure I am pleased to announce that at this coming 2019 Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend, poet, Tim Conroy will be doing a special presentation as follows. This is will be an event you do not want to miss and will happen after our Saturday Awards Presentation for Books of the Year and the announcing the winner of The Doug Marlette Award and before Author Silent Auction winners announced that’s entire proceeds to to The Pat Conroy Literary Center in Beaufort, South Carolina. I can think of no better way to end the author portion panels than this presentation to all of you in attendance.
For Membership and Girlfriend Weekend tickets, click appropriate Menu Bar at top of page at www.thepulpwoodqueens.com before the price goes up!
- Press Release for 2020 Pulpwood Queens Girlfriend Weekend Book Club Convention! - November 16, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Talks About the Benefits of Traveling for Literary Adventures! - November 7, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Things to Know Before Boarding The Queen Mary! - October 18, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Announcing Fall Calendar of Events! - September 16, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Heads to Patricia V. Davis Event Aboard The Queen Mary! - September 9, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Travels to Eureka, Kansas for her 45th Eureka Tornado, Class of 74 Reunion! - August 23, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Travels to NYC for Cinderella to CEO Awards as a Nominee! - August 11, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queens Celebrate 20 Years, Read All About It! - August 1, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces “The Pulpwood Queens Celebrate 20 year’s Pre-order Date”! - July 25, 2019
- Update on Summer into Fall Pulpwood Queen Calendar of Events! - July 23, 2019