I had to share this as working on a NEW monthly blog that I will be posting on our Pulpwood Queen Book Club Member and Author’s homes at www.thepulpwoodqueens.com blog page. As I have been selling my paintings, I have been in awe of the homes that my artworks are going into for their new homes. Who wants to see some incredible homes?
Home is where we “feather our nest” with our libraries, our collections, and featured artworks all surrounded by the things we love. Stay tuned soon for The Pulpwood Queen “Feather the Nest” blog. Frst on the agenda, Pulpwood Queen Kimberly Engebrigtsen of Norfolk, Virginia. You all will not believe her incredible home. Here is a preview featuring an artwork she purchased from me titled “Atlantis”.
In this time of social distancing I have been hard at work to build even more content for my Pulpwood Queens as we armchair travel through our reads. I think you will find this so fascinating as besides my art, I love decorating too. I have been “feathering my nest” too, here are some photos of my recent kitchen/living room bringing the outside in with my new nature palette of sage green and teal blues.
So coming this August soon to all of you!
Kathy L. Murphy
P.S. And this event happening soon August 10th, mark your calendar!
- The Pulpwood Gives List of Books That She Will Never Forget, 65, in Fact! - June 12, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Ethan Hawke’s TEDTALK! - June 10, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Celebrates National Women’s Fiction Day! - June 8, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Updates from her Little Cabin in the Woods, Murphy’s Law! - June 5, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Executive Director, Mandy Haynes Latest Endeavor - April 27, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares All New Reading Initiatives! - April 26, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Wants to Tell You A Story! - April 1, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Presents now through the end of April, 2022 Virtual Girlfriend Weekend Offer for $99! - March 23, 2021
- Breaking News! The Pulpwood Queen Welcomes Author, Robert Gwaltney as my NEW Co-host for my Book to Film Club! - March 16, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Counts Her Many Blessings One By One! - February 21, 2021