Whether you “Feather Your Nest” with the “Dreaming of Italy” Alcohol Ink and Acrylic painting that my dearest friend, client and Pulpwood Queen Leader Margie Dilday of The Pulpwood Queens of West Monroe, Louisiana did with the purchase of this painting above by me, or “Feather Your Nest” with your art or others, do note that art is personal. Showcasing art is a way to convey your own signature style in your home. One of of kind anything gives anything a more statement on who you whether the books on your shelves, or your proudly displaying your collections of things you love.
I started the “Feather Your Nest” blog as I could not believe the homes of the clients, mostly my Pulpwood Queen Book Club authors, members, and friends on social media. Talk about unique and wonderful styles of decorating happening all over the country for sure. I have known every single one of the people who has purchased my art and of that I am eternally grateful as you see to know that a big part of me is in their homes makes my artist heart sing!
So sharing now some of my art as in the months ahead I will be featuring each one of these client’s has selected a painting or paintings or other artwork of mine for their home. We will also talk about their other collections, their library, and their story as it’s all about the story to me. You will find the places that my art lands absolutely fascinating as coming from a small rural town of Eureka, Kansas I never dreamed that my art would be in these places. Won’t you join this visual and storytelling feast!
Below are just a few of the paintings that I had sold to clients from all over the country.
Thank you so much for joining me today. Check out all my artwork for purchase on my Facebook Kathy L. Murphy Artist Facebook page, at Stephanie Chance’s gallery space at her www.decorateornate.com or on my website at www.thepulpwoodqueens.com. I share my work too on my Thepulpwoodqueen Instagram page too!
Truly, Tiara Wearing and “Feather Your Nest” Sharing,
Kathy L. Murphy
Artist/Author/Founder of the Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Clubs and Author of “The Pulpwood Queens’ Tiara Wearing, Book Sharing Guide to Life”
Director of Acquisitions of Lucid House Publishing
P.O. Box 1220
Hawkins, Texas 75765 – 1220
- The Pulpwood Queen Counts Her Many Blessings One By One! - February 21, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen “Dreams of Italy” and a few other places in LIVING COLOR! - February 18, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Calendar of Valentine’s Weekend Events including NEW Writer’s Club with author, Robert Gwaltney! - February 13, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Author, Mandy Haynes our NEW Executive Director of The International Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club Reading Nation and our other AWARDS! - January 19, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces SLUMBER PARTY Program for our 2021 Girlfriend Weekend Zoomathon! - January 11, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Showcases 2021 January International Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club Selections! - January 2, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Begins With Saying “Once Upon A Time”! - January 2, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Receives Gifts to Share this New Year’s Day! - January 1, 2021
- 2021 Girlfriend Weekend Zoomathon Slumber Party Book Club Convention Program! - December 19, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Receives An Incredible Gift from Eileen Sanchez of Prose and the Pandemic! - December 19, 2020