Whether you “Feather Your Nest” with the “Dreaming of Italy” Alcohol Ink and Acrylic painting that my dearest friend, client and Pulpwood Queen Leader Margie Dilday of The Pulpwood Queens of West Monroe, Louisiana did with the purchase of this painting above by me, or “Feather Your Nest” with your art or others, do note that art is personal. Showcasing art is a way to convey your own signature style in your home. One of of kind anything gives anything a more statement on who you whether the books on your shelves, or your proudly displaying your collections of things you love.
I started the “Feather Your Nest” blog as I could not believe the homes of the clients, mostly my Pulpwood Queen Book Club authors, members, and friends on social media. Talk about unique and wonderful styles of decorating happening all over the country for sure. I have known every single one of the people who has purchased my art and of that I am eternally grateful as you see to know that a big part of me is in their homes makes my artist heart sing!
So sharing now some of my art as in the months ahead I will be featuring each one of these client’s has selected a painting or paintings or other artwork of mine for their home. We will also talk about their other collections, their library, and their story as it’s all about the story to me. You will find the places that my art lands absolutely fascinating as coming from a small rural town of Eureka, Kansas I never dreamed that my art would be in these places. Won’t you join this visual and storytelling feast!
Below are just a few of the paintings that I had sold to clients from all over the country.
Thank you so much for joining me today. Check out all my artwork for purchase on my Facebook Kathy L. Murphy Artist Facebook page, at Stephanie Chance’s gallery space at her www.decorateornate.com or on my website at www.thepulpwoodqueens.com. I share my work too on my Thepulpwoodqueen Instagram page too!
Truly, Tiara Wearing and “Feather Your Nest” Sharing,
Kathy L. Murphy
Artist/Author/Founder of the Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Clubs and Author of “The Pulpwood Queens’ Tiara Wearing, Book Sharing Guide to Life”
Director of Acquisitions of Lucid House Publishing
P.O. Box 1220
Hawkins, Texas 75765 – 1220
- The Pulpwood Gives List of Books That She Will Never Forget, 65, in Fact! - June 12, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Ethan Hawke’s TEDTALK! - June 10, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Celebrates National Women’s Fiction Day! - June 8, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Updates from her Little Cabin in the Woods, Murphy’s Law! - June 5, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Executive Director, Mandy Haynes Latest Endeavor - April 27, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares All New Reading Initiatives! - April 26, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Wants to Tell You A Story! - April 1, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Presents now through the end of April, 2022 Virtual Girlfriend Weekend Offer for $99! - March 23, 2021
- Breaking News! The Pulpwood Queen Welcomes Author, Robert Gwaltney as my NEW Co-host for my Book to Film Club! - March 16, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Counts Her Many Blessings One By One! - February 21, 2021