I have had so much to reflect on this year during out time of social distancing during the Covid -19 pandemic, I have to tell you that when I look at the big picture, I realize that I have found myself. Yes, a small town Kansas girl has accomplished a lot in my life. Mostly through trials and errors but instead of failures, I call those attempts “discoveries”, as in I discovered that did not work.
What I have also found is that when you “follow your bliss” that for me is what I am doing right this minute as I work diligently on my working program for our first ever up and coming 2021 Girlfriend Weekend Zoomathon Slumber Party Book Club Convention that I have my truest friends and the cumulation of my lifetime of work all encompassed in my passions. Reading, writing, painting are all ways of which we are sharing our stories and others. My authors have really rallied around me this year to help me create the most epic Girlfriend Weekend ever! Who knew, me with my lack of technology skills, but others are lifting me higher than I ever dreamed, and you all I am heavy.
So sharing with you now my every growing list of featured authors at our 2021 event in the form of a photo album of those CONFIRMED to attend. Some of these people I was afraid to ask to be featured as I am in so much awe of them but they all said, “Yes”!
Face your fears and the feeling you get when they answered, “Absolutely” is the power of being in something bigger than your own self and ego. I do this because I know in my heart of hearts this is my purpose from God. I am meant to share the stories of others and our stories as well. Won’t you join our community our tribe of readers at www.thepulpwoodqueens.com, first with one of our four memberships: book club, International book club, Author membership gets you and your book featured in our next newsletter, and our publicist/publisher newsletter which gets five of your books featured in the our newsletter. With that membership you can then sign up for our Girlfriend Weekend, January 14 – 17, 2021 Zoomathon Slumber Party book club convention for the Early Bird Registration price of $199. That is a deal to hear all of these authors but there is more, if you sign up before December 31st, you will receive our 2021 February International Book of the Month, “Think Like a Monk” by my favorite podcaster and former monk, Jay Shetty.
Here is the link you can copy and paste to see all the featured authors, presenters, and moderators CONFIRMED for our 2021 book club convention or it’s posted on my International Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club Reading Nation page.
Truly, Tiara Wearing and Book Sharing,
Kathy L. Murphy
- The Pulpwood Queen Talks about Creating and Sharing BEAUTY! - August 20, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Embraces Enchanted Living Magazine! - June 23, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Her Gratitude for all the Lifelong Friends and Friendships through her 20 years of Running Her Book Club! - June 16, 2021
- The Pulpwood Gives List of Books That She Will Never Forget, 65, in Fact! - June 12, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Ethan Hawke’s TEDTALK! - June 10, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Celebrates National Women’s Fiction Day! - June 8, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Updates from her Little Cabin in the Woods, Murphy’s Law! - June 5, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Executive Director, Mandy Haynes Latest Endeavor - April 27, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares All New Reading Initiatives! - April 26, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Wants to Tell You A Story! - April 1, 2021