I have had so much to reflect on this year during out time of social distancing during the Covid -19 pandemic, I have to tell you that when I look at the big picture, I realize that I have found myself. Yes, a small town Kansas girl has accomplished a lot in my life. Mostly through trials and errors but instead of failures, I call those attempts “discoveries”, as in I discovered that did not work.
What I have also found is that when you “follow your bliss” that for me is what I am doing right this minute as I work diligently on my working program for our first ever up and coming 2021 Girlfriend Weekend Zoomathon Slumber Party Book Club Convention that I have my truest friends and the cumulation of my lifetime of work all encompassed in my passions. Reading, writing, painting are all ways of which we are sharing our stories and others. My authors have really rallied around me this year to help me create the most epic Girlfriend Weekend ever! Who knew, me with my lack of technology skills, but others are lifting me higher than I ever dreamed, and you all I am heavy.
So sharing with you now my every growing list of featured authors at our 2021 event in the form of a photo album of those CONFIRMED to attend. Some of these people I was afraid to ask to be featured as I am in so much awe of them but they all said, “Yes”!
Face your fears and the feeling you get when they answered, “Absolutely” is the power of being in something bigger than your own self and ego. I do this because I know in my heart of hearts this is my purpose from God. I am meant to share the stories of others and our stories as well. Won’t you join our community our tribe of readers at www.thepulpwoodqueens.com, first with one of our four memberships: book club, International book club, Author membership gets you and your book featured in our next newsletter, and our publicist/publisher newsletter which gets five of your books featured in the our newsletter. With that membership you can then sign up for our Girlfriend Weekend, January 14 – 17, 2021 Zoomathon Slumber Party book club convention for the Early Bird Registration price of $199. That is a deal to hear all of these authors but there is more, if you sign up before December 31st, you will receive our 2021 February International Book of the Month, “Think Like a Monk” by my favorite podcaster and former monk, Jay Shetty.
Here is the link you can copy and paste to see all the featured authors, presenters, and moderators CONFIRMED for our 2021 book club convention or it’s posted on my International Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club Reading Nation page.
Truly, Tiara Wearing and Book Sharing,
Kathy L. Murphy
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces SLUMBER PARTY Program for our 2021 Girlfriend Weekend Zoomathon! - January 11, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Showcases 2021 January International Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club Selections! - January 2, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Begins With Saying “Once Upon A Time”! - January 2, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Receives Gifts to Share this New Year’s Day! - January 1, 2021
- 2021 Girlfriend Weekend Zoomathon Slumber Party Book Club Convention Program! - December 19, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Receives An Incredible Gift from Eileen Sanchez of Prose and the Pandemic! - December 19, 2020
- 2021 International Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club Convention Girlfriend Weekend Zoomathon Slumber Party! - December 18, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Featured Authors, Presenters, and Moderators CONFIRMED for our 2021 Girlfriend Weekend Zoomathon Slumber Party! - December 12, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen shares “Finding Joe” to Follow Your Bliss! - December 6, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces her 2021 Official Reads! - December 1, 2020