Dear Pulpwood Queens, Timber Guys, Book and Art lovers everywhere!
Traveled yesterday to Northeast Texas Community College for my first ever solo art exhibition at The Whatley Center thanks to the lovely invitation from Debbie Strong. Below are the photos of the event and special thanks to Debbie Strong, Mt. Pleasant Head Librarian, Helen Strong and to the President of the college and his wife, and all who came to the event. Even though the day was dismal with all the rain and weather, my heart sings from the outstanding student reception and turn out for my event.
Thanks to Tiajuan Anderson Neel for taking photos and again to Debbie Strong who made this happen and have been invited back to show my latest art at the Evening at the ARTS at Mt. Pleasant Public Library March 3rd, 2018! See you then!
Truly, Tiara Wearing, Book and Art Sharing,
Kathy L. Murphy
Founder of the Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Reading Nation and ARTIST!
P.S. Would love to find more venues for sharing my love of art and books so if you need a speaker or artist, I am at your service!
- The Pulpwood Queen Guest Blogger, Carol Megathlin! - May 19, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend TIAJUANA ANDERSON NEEL Scholarship! - April 29, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Calendar of Spring Into Summer Events! - April 10, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Reporting from the Road on Yet another ROAD TRIP with Tiajuana! - February 14, 2019
- Breaking News! The Pulpwood Queen Announces Official 2019 Book Club Selections and More! - January 22, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen FINAL Press Release for 2019 Girlfriend Weekend Program! - December 29, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen’s #1 New Year’s Resolution is to OWN IT! - December 19, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Heads Book Club Members Up, Moves Them out, RAWHIDE to East Texas! - December 17, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Sharing her LOVE for All Things Jason Momoa! - December 13, 2018
- 2019 Official Program for Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend Book Club Convention! - December 4, 2018