Tiajuana Anderson Neel and I are up bright and early, coffee in hand and headed out the door to embark on our ever-increasing saga of ultimate ROAD TRIPS! So follow along as we head into the bedroom community of Memphis, Collierville, Tennessee to attend the gallery opening of my dear artist friend, Alisa Free, Here is the schedule of our trip so won’t you join our wild art loving, fashion wearing, reading on the road adventure!
JUNE 14TH, COLLIERVILLE, TENNESSEE
Depart Holly Lake Ranch, Texas, pickup Tiajuana Neel in Longview, Texas and MY FJ Cruiser is hitting the pavement fast and furious to attend my dear friend and artist, Alisa Free’s “Finding Center” Exhibition at ‘A Festival of Flowers. Will be spending the night with Alisa in Collierville, Tennessee then bright and early headed to next stop.
2018 SHELBY EAST GARDEN CLUB’S FLOWER SHOW
1:00PM – 4:00PM
Join us for flowers, art, and refreshments featuring art exhibition Finding Center by Alisa Free. A Festival Flowers kicks off an exciting summer of art and nature-themed summer programs at the Morton Museum!
This year the public is invited to submit horticulture entries. Submissions can be dropped off Wednesday, June 13th from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm.
June 15th, Nashville, Tennessee – Lunch in Nashville with Authors, River Jordan, Brenda McClain and more at;
On to Bristol, Virginia, to visit and stay with Pulpwood Queen Lisa T. Hodgson’s and The PQ’s of Bristol, Virginia.
June 16th, Rumson, New Jersey, delivery of painting and stay with the author, Laurel Davis Huber.
June 17th, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Visit and stay for Father’s day with Author/Artist Melissa Conroy and family.
June 18th, Westport, Connecticut, Visit and stay with Author, Prill Boyle and her book club
June 19th, Baltimore, Maryland, visit and stay with Author, Faerie Magazine Editor, Carolyn Turgeon.
June 20th, Fairfax, Virginia, Visit with Pulpwood Queen Kimberley Cetron of the PQ’s of Northern Virginia.
June 21st and June 22nd Nashville, Tennessee stop to visit River Jordan, Brenda McLain, and Robert Hicks.
June 23rd, Stop to visit Pulpwood Queen Margie Dilday of The PQ’s of West Monroe, Louisiana.
HOME SWEET HOME EAST TEXAS!
I will be blogging on this “Warrior Goddess” road trip and doing LIVE FaceTime videos too. Currently, I am also working on the sequel to my first book, “The Pulpwood Queens’ Tiara Wearing, Book Sharing Guide to Life’ to be called “The Pulpwood Queen Goes Back to School”. The final chapter in my book will be the story of this big adventure. I so hope you will join me to all be part of it so calling all Pulpwood Queens, Timber Guy Book Club members, Authors, and art and book lovers everywhere. The response to this tour has been overwhelming but just my way to be more a part of our community of readers. So get read Pulpwood Queen Tribe, we are about to embark on some next great literary and art inspired adventures. More details and times when it gets fully flushed out on the agenda!
Truly, Tiara Wearing, Art, Fashion, and Book Sharing,
Kathy L. Murphy
Artist/Author/Founder of the Pulpwood Queen Book Club Reading Nation
The Official and ONLY website, www.thepulpwoodqueens.com
Official site of my Home and Art Designed Fashions, www.ShopVida.com/collections/thepulpwoodqueen
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces NEW Breathless Bubbles & Books READS! - March 20, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Has Breaking News! - February 8, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Press Release On All the Winners and Awards at our 20th Anniversary Girlfriend Weekend! - January 24, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Recognizes and Bows to the Feet of my Girlfriend Weekend Volunteers! - January 21, 2020
- Press Release on Announcing Official 2020 Pulpwood Queen Book Club Selections! - January 18, 2020
- Full Program on Press Release for 2020 Pulpwood Queens Girlfriend Weekend Book Club Convention! - December 31, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Changes, A Very Happy New Year! - December 31, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Congratulations to our 20th Anniversary Girlfriend Weekend Featured Authors! - December 5, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Talks About the Benefits of Traveling for Literary Adventures! - November 7, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Things to Know Before Boarding The Queen Mary! - October 18, 2019