Besides all I do, this week’s focus is on global literacy. I am already hard at work to get more people on board our Pulpwood Queen Book Club Reading Nation and to find more books of diversity of from writers and authors around the world. This coming year’s theme is “A Whole New World” and get ready for some exciting news as we proceed into our 21st year of reading altogether as Pulpwood Queen and Timber Guy Book Club readers.
To join go to www.thepulpwoodqueens.com. I have just about finished my 2021 list of books and will be adding them to my NEW book store at www.bookshop.org/shop/ThePulpwoodQueensBookShop as our 2020 Pulpwood Queen Book Club List is already posted for you to order your books. For those not being able to download there, I will also be in the works to create our reading lists at Amazon.com.
As part of our literacy mission to promote our authors, their books, literacy, and reading please purchase this book, read, review, and share, Share, SHARE!
I have a lot on my plate but I am a hearty literary book reader. I want to be the change that I want to see in the world and need all of YOU my Pulpwood Queens, Facebook and social media friends, my family to come on board and buy, read, review and share, share, share my posts. This is our life in reading and to me it’s my passion and mission to leave this legacy to the next generations of readers. Won’t you please join me?
Kathy L. Murphy
- The Pulpwood Gives List of Books That She Will Never Forget, 65, in Fact! - June 12, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Ethan Hawke’s TEDTALK! - June 10, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Celebrates National Women’s Fiction Day! - June 8, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Updates from her Little Cabin in the Woods, Murphy’s Law! - June 5, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Executive Director, Mandy Haynes Latest Endeavor - April 27, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares All New Reading Initiatives! - April 26, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Wants to Tell You A Story! - April 1, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Presents now through the end of April, 2022 Virtual Girlfriend Weekend Offer for $99! - March 23, 2021
- Breaking News! The Pulpwood Queen Welcomes Author, Robert Gwaltney as my NEW Co-host for my Book to Film Club! - March 16, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Counts Her Many Blessings One By One! - February 21, 2021