Heading out today, November 15th for a Ladies Night Out at Walker’s Mills Winery starting at 4:00 p.m. I am one of vendors invited in to share my art, book, “The Pulpwood Queens’ Tiara Wearing, Book Sharing Guide to Life”, and art inspired fashions for the evening.
Friday, November 16, I will be in Jefferson, Texas as my charter chapter, The Pulpwood Queens of East Texas helps Tiajuana and I make Homecoming mums, a Texas tradition, for all attending our 19th Anniversary Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend Author Extravaganza as our event will be back home in historic Jefferson, Texas where our book club go started nearly twenty years ago! Go to www.thepulpwoodqueens.com to get your Membership to get discount tickets or full package to our big book club convention while seats are still available.
Last I will be traveling to the Tyler Public Library in Tyler, Texas as invited to do this event:
Tyler Public Library, 201 S. College Avenue, Tyler, Texas 75702, 903-593-7323
<iframe src=”https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FTylerPublicLibrary%2Fphotos%2Fa.2012991558955086%2F2168177103436530%2F%3Ftype%3D3&width=500″ width=”500″ height=”298″ style=”border:none;overflow:hidden” scrolling=”no” frameborder=”0″ allowTransparency=”true” allow=”encrypted-media”></iframe>
Event starts at 11:30 a.m – 1:30 p.m. so see you there with my art, book, and art inspired fashions!
Last I would like to commend The Pulpwood Queens of Baytown, Texas for all coming out to support our Author and Book of the Month, Mark E. Green of “Warrior Code: 101 at Murder by the Book in Houston, Texas. Our book club supporting our author and their reads has never been more important and all of this was duly noted by me! I crown the Pulpwood Queens of that day and month for traveling in for this event as seen above.
AND a big thanks to The Pulpwood Queen Lovely Literary Ladies of Sulphur Springs for hosting Reavis Wortham, my co-host for our 2019 Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend and to talk about his story behind the story of him as an author and his books. Their leader Sharon Feldt of whose home we meet, also had the mock-up of her new magazine, FENCEPOST of which I will be featured in their Premiere issue along with Breathless Wines who we have partnered with for pairing our books with their Napa wines. Reavis Wortham will be featured in the next issue. Copies will be at Girlfriend Weekend AND there will be a discount for Pulpwood Queens for this publication at the event too. All the more reason to come. Photos will be added when I can get internet connection.
Happy Holidays you all! Getting truly in the holiday reason for the season!
Truly, Happy Tales,
Kathy L. Murphy
- The Pulpwood Queen New Calendar of Events Summer 2019 - June 5, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Guest Blogger, Carol Megathlin! - May 19, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend TIAJUANA ANDERSON NEEL Scholarship! - April 29, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Calendar of Spring Into Summer Events! - April 10, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Reporting from the Road on Yet another ROAD TRIP with Tiajuana! - February 14, 2019
- Breaking News! The Pulpwood Queen Announces Official 2019 Book Club Selections and More! - January 22, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen FINAL Press Release for 2019 Girlfriend Weekend Program! - December 29, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen’s #1 New Year’s Resolution is to OWN IT! - December 19, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Heads Book Club Members Up, Moves Them out, RAWHIDE to East Texas! - December 17, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Sharing her LOVE for All Things Jason Momoa! - December 13, 2018