Heading out today, November 15th for a Ladies Night Out at Walker’s Mills Winery starting at 4:00 p.m. I am one of vendors invited in to share my art, book, “The Pulpwood Queens’ Tiara Wearing, Book Sharing Guide to Life”, and art inspired fashions for the evening.
Friday, November 16, I will be in Jefferson, Texas as my charter chapter, The Pulpwood Queens of East Texas helps Tiajuana and I make Homecoming mums, a Texas tradition, for all attending our 19th Anniversary Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend Author Extravaganza as our event will be back home in historic Jefferson, Texas where our book club go started nearly twenty years ago! Go to www.thepulpwoodqueens.com to get your Membership to get discount tickets or full package to our big book club convention while seats are still available.
Last I will be traveling to the Tyler Public Library in Tyler, Texas as invited to do this event:
Tyler Public Library, 201 S. College Avenue, Tyler, Texas 75702, 903-593-7323
<iframe src=”https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FTylerPublicLibrary%2Fphotos%2Fa.2012991558955086%2F2168177103436530%2F%3Ftype%3D3&width=500″ width=”500″ height=”298″ style=”border:none;overflow:hidden” scrolling=”no” frameborder=”0″ allowTransparency=”true” allow=”encrypted-media”></iframe>
Event starts at 11:30 a.m – 1:30 p.m. so see you there with my art, book, and art inspired fashions!
Last I would like to commend The Pulpwood Queens of Baytown, Texas for all coming out to support our Author and Book of the Month, Mark E. Green of “Warrior Code: 101 at Murder by the Book in Houston, Texas. Our book club supporting our author and their reads has never been more important and all of this was duly noted by me! I crown the Pulpwood Queens of that day and month for traveling in for this event as seen above.
AND a big thanks to The Pulpwood Queen Lovely Literary Ladies of Sulphur Springs for hosting Reavis Wortham, my co-host for our 2019 Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend and to talk about his story behind the story of him as an author and his books. Their leader Sharon Feldt of whose home we meet, also had the mock-up of her new magazine, FENCEPOST of which I will be featured in their Premiere issue along with Breathless Wines who we have partnered with for pairing our books with their Napa wines. Reavis Wortham will be featured in the next issue. Copies will be at Girlfriend Weekend AND there will be a discount for Pulpwood Queens for this publication at the event too. All the more reason to come. Photos will be added when I can get internet connection.
Happy Holidays you all! Getting truly in the holiday reason for the season!
Truly, Happy Tales,
Kathy L. Murphy
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces NEW Breathless Bubbles & Books READS! - March 20, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Has Breaking News! - February 8, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Press Release On All the Winners and Awards at our 20th Anniversary Girlfriend Weekend! - January 24, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Recognizes and Bows to the Feet of my Girlfriend Weekend Volunteers! - January 21, 2020
- Press Release on Announcing Official 2020 Pulpwood Queen Book Club Selections! - January 18, 2020
- Full Program on Press Release for 2020 Pulpwood Queens Girlfriend Weekend Book Club Convention! - December 31, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Changes, A Very Happy New Year! - December 31, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Congratulations to our 20th Anniversary Girlfriend Weekend Featured Authors! - December 5, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Talks About the Benefits of Traveling for Literary Adventures! - November 7, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Things to Know Before Boarding The Queen Mary! - October 18, 2019