Good Morning from my home, Murphy’s Law, at Holly Lake Ranch in East Texas. Just home from my Pulpwood Queen “Warrior Goddess” Pop-Up Art and Fashion Book Tour of traveling from here to Westport, Connecticut and back all while visiting my Pulpwood Queen Book Club leaders, our authors and artist friends and delivering commissioned paintings along with my trusty sidekick, Pulpwood Queen Tiajuana Anderson Neel. We gifted those we visited along the way sharing July Author of the Month, Rebecca Rosenberg Novelist lavender sachets from her lavender farm and the lucky ones, signed copies of our July pick, “The Secrets of Mrs. London” Rebecca, the gifts were so appreciated. I also shared some copies of our past pick, Alice Hoffman’s, “The Rules of Magic” because it truly was a MAGIC TIME for Tiajuana and I.
I have to encourage all of you to read our Breathless Books and share a glass of Breathless Wines with all your book-loving friends then go and travel to visit other chapters of our book clubs. The hospitality of those who love reading as much as I do is incredible. I read voraciously from my armchair but there is nothing more life-affirming than truly getting out and seeing the world. Reminds me of what Pulpwood Queen Author, Christopher Cook who once told me, “Travel it, blows away the cobwebs that gather in your mind and creates a New clean space for you to learn and create. He’s such a world traveler and a terrific mentor.
I told the author, Laurel Davis Huber, when she purchased the largest alcohol Ink painting I had ever done, “I have half a mind to deliver it myself.” Best idea I have ever had and the whole trip has changed my outlook on life forever.
It is a wonderful world with my friends. Get out and see the world. I have never been to most of the places I traveled and my expectations were not only met, but blown away. The Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club leaders, members, our authors, and artists have convinced me that if you want to have a life worth living, you must connect with others through reading with perhaps some exceptional wine!
The last chapter of my NEW book will be all about the people who hosted this great book and art adventure, stay tuned for as I call it, “The Pulpwood Queen Goes Back to School: My Continuing Guide to Life on Being a Life Long Learner”.
For more on my continued events, go to our Official website,www.thepulpwoodqueens.com and to message me, email: firstname.lastname@example.org!
Truly Happy Trails and Happy Tales,
Kathy L. Murphy
Founder of the 750+ chapter Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club Reading Nation!
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces NEW Breathless Bubbles & Books READS! - March 20, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Has Breaking News! - February 8, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Press Release On All the Winners and Awards at our 20th Anniversary Girlfriend Weekend! - January 24, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Recognizes and Bows to the Feet of my Girlfriend Weekend Volunteers! - January 21, 2020
- Press Release on Announcing Official 2020 Pulpwood Queen Book Club Selections! - January 18, 2020
- Full Program on Press Release for 2020 Pulpwood Queens Girlfriend Weekend Book Club Convention! - December 31, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Changes, A Very Happy New Year! - December 31, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Congratulations to our 20th Anniversary Girlfriend Weekend Featured Authors! - December 5, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Talks About the Benefits of Traveling for Literary Adventures! - November 7, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Things to Know Before Boarding The Queen Mary! - October 18, 2019