Dear Pulpwood Queens, Timber Guys, Girlfriend Weekend Attendees!
The Pulpwood Queens, Timber Guys, and I would personally like to acknowledge and thank, Simon & Schuster Publishers for sending in 40 boxes of advance gallerys and books to give away to all the attendees of my annual book club convention we call Girlfriend Weekend. They also took out a full-page ad in my Girlfriend Weekend 2018 program this year. There is nothing more that I love to do than share great authors, their books, literacy, and reading. Simon & Schuster sent all of these books to me first for approval so do note, these books are Pulpwood Queen worthy reads. All the more reason to come to our book club festival, free books. But better yet, cream of the Simon and Schuster crop.
So see you at the event, it’s not too late to get membership, day and night time tickets or the full package. Since we are in this fantabulous NEW venue, The Fredonia Hotel & Convention Center, we have plenty of room for all of YOU. Go to www.thepulpwoodqueens.com and for luncheon tickets go to the Nacogdoches & Visitor’s Center website at https://www.visitnacogdoches.org/pulpwood/!
Click on the link below to view all the fantabulous books to be given out at Girlfriend Weekend!
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares her Valentine Writing Room! - June 28, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Her Decorating at her Home, Murphy’s Law! - June 27, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Wants to Connect Through the Sharing of Stories! - June 23, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Welcomes All New Authors and Members To Our Book Club! - June 22, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Has Breaking News Regarding 2022 Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend! - June 19, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces January 2021 Official Pulpwood Queen Book Club Selections! - June 16, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Welcomes Guest Blogger, Author, Connor Garrett! - June 13, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Echo Garrett, Publisher of Lucid House Publishing Message to the World! - June 10, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares her Love for “To Kill a Mockingbird” by Harper Lee! - June 9, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen in Planning Stages of Going more DIVERSE and GLOBAL! - June 8, 2020