Dear Pulpwood Queens, Timber Guys, Girlfriend Weekend Attendees!
The Pulpwood Queens, Timber Guys, and I would personally like to acknowledge and thank, Simon & Schuster Publishers for sending in 40 boxes of advance gallerys and books to give away to all the attendees of my annual book club convention we call Girlfriend Weekend. They also took out a full-page ad in my Girlfriend Weekend 2018 program this year. There is nothing more that I love to do than share great authors, their books, literacy, and reading. Simon & Schuster sent all of these books to me first for approval so do note, these books are Pulpwood Queen worthy reads. All the more reason to come to our book club festival, free books. But better yet, cream of the Simon and Schuster crop.
So see you at the event, it’s not too late to get membership, day and night time tickets or the full package. Since we are in this fantabulous NEW venue, The Fredonia Hotel & Convention Center, we have plenty of room for all of YOU. Go to www.thepulpwoodqueens.com and for luncheon tickets go to the Nacogdoches & Visitor’s Center website at https://www.visitnacogdoches.org/pulpwood/!
Click on the link below to view all the fantabulous books to be given out at Girlfriend Weekend!
- The Pulpwood Queen Has Breaking News! - February 8, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Press Release On All the Winners and Awards at our 20th Anniversary Girlfriend Weekend! - January 24, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Recognizes and Bows to the Feet of my Girlfriend Weekend Volunteers! - January 21, 2020
- Press Release on Announcing Official 2020 Pulpwood Queen Book Club Selections! - January 18, 2020
- Full Program on Press Release for 2020 Pulpwood Queens Girlfriend Weekend Book Club Convention! - December 31, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Changes, A Very Happy New Year! - December 31, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Congratulations to our 20th Anniversary Girlfriend Weekend Featured Authors! - December 5, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Talks About the Benefits of Traveling for Literary Adventures! - November 7, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Things to Know Before Boarding The Queen Mary! - October 18, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Announcing Fall Calendar of Events! - September 16, 2019