Dear Pulpwood Queens, Timber Guys, Book Club Members, Readers!
Since Girlfriend Weekend it has been a whirlwind of activity but I have some exciting news to report! We have a brand spanking NEW Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club chapter, The Pulpwood Queens of Collin County, Texas which is Frisco, Plano, and McKinney, Texas area. See photo below of the beginning chapter.
Now, none of this would have ever happened if not for Tijuana telling her friends, Debbie and Gary Roper, owners of the Red Gate Inn Bed and Breakfast in McKinney, Texas all about us as now they wanted to start a chapter! Photo below of Tijuana and the Ropers and their darling B & B!
We all have a blast and had some already Pulpwood Queens join us in the Dallas area, Tonni Callen, Laura Krueger, and Barbara Katz and then all brand new ones including two men. Author and Editor of the month, Susan Cushman, Facetimed in for a wonderful discussion of her two books, “A Second Blooming” and “Cherry Bomb”!
We are off to a great start with Queen Debbie Roper and her fantabulous husband, Gary. The attention to detail at this bed and breakfast is amazing and as a former bed and breakfast owner, I do know what I am talking about. The food was divine from the homemade potato soup, cornbread muffins, petite frostings brownies with raspberries and the lemon scones for breakfast were to die for. Debbie and Gary’s place I would highly recommend, FIVE DIAMONDS IN THE PULPWOOD QUEEN TIARA! For more information on Debbie’s NEW chapter and to stay go to:
101 Year old home with three large guest suites with private baths. Formal 4 course breakfast. You will love Debbie’s…
- Open 24 Hours
- (214) 620-5565
- 811 N Church St, McKinney, TX 75069
More to come this week on Tiajuana and I coming back to the Red Gate Inn Bed & Breakfast, April 13th – 14th, as I will be one of the featured authors/artists at SHARLA’s Boutique on the downtown square in McKinney, Texas for their ART IN BLOOM EVENT! Now check out the Easter hats Tiajuana and I purchased at SHARLA’s or Kentucky Derby here we come!
Tiara Wearing and Book Club and Bed and Breakfast Sharing,
Kathy L. Murphy
Founder of the Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys REading Nation
The official website, www.thepulpwoodqueens.com and all my social media posts are posted their daily to READ ALL ABOUT IT!
P.S. Today’s featured author is also a photographer/blogger, Annette Gendler, check out her website at www.annettegendler.com and she’s on Facebook too. Featuring her book, “Jumping Over Shadows: A Memoir”.
“In this extraordinary work, Annette Gendler illuminates the borders and meeting points between Judaism and Christianity, Germans and Jews, American Jews and Israeli Jews. Writing with eloquent precision, she reminds us why converts to Judaism are among the most precious gifts to the Jewish people. This book confirms Annette Gendler as an indispensable Jewish voice for our time.”
- The Pulpwood Queen Has Breaking News! - February 8, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Press Release On All the Winners and Awards at our 20th Anniversary Girlfriend Weekend! - January 24, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Recognizes and Bows to the Feet of my Girlfriend Weekend Volunteers! - January 21, 2020
- Press Release on Announcing Official 2020 Pulpwood Queen Book Club Selections! - January 18, 2020
- Full Program on Press Release for 2020 Pulpwood Queens Girlfriend Weekend Book Club Convention! - December 31, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Changes, A Very Happy New Year! - December 31, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Congratulations to our 20th Anniversary Girlfriend Weekend Featured Authors! - December 5, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Talks About the Benefits of Traveling for Literary Adventures! - November 7, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Things to Know Before Boarding The Queen Mary! - October 18, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Announcing Fall Calendar of Events! - September 16, 2019