Tonight I absolutely came on something quite by accident, only I do not believe now it was an accident. I had watched an incredible film set in Morrocco, some place where I had always wanted to go then another film popped up, “Finding Joe”.
Within minutes of watching this film knew that this was something I had to share with the world. I remember when Joseph Campbell was a hot commodity in the bookstore decades ago that I was working in at the time. I know now I was not ready to hear the words but I am now. In fact this film spoke to me so deeply, tears welled in my eyes and tumbled down my cheeks. Then all of a sudden there was one of my authors, an author that I admire so greatly that I froze listening to his words. The author was Lakota author, Joseph Marshall III whose words I read every single day in his beautiful words and poem, “Keep Going”. THIS was meant to be, this was not an accident but an epiphany.
Watch this film, it has now affected every core of my being. Also I realized right after watching it that I had a theme for this years first ever virtual online 2021 Girlfriend Weekend Zoomathon Slumber Party. Yes, out theme is and it was right in front of my face the whole time and I did not see it until tonight, “It’s All About The Story”.
I hope I hear from all of you about “finding your bliss” whatever it is, you just have to do it. I have been following mine and after watching this film there is no stopping me. And now for your viewing pleasure “Finding Joe”…
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces SLUMBER PARTY Program for our 2021 Girlfriend Weekend Zoomathon! - January 11, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Showcases 2021 January International Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club Selections! - January 2, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Begins With Saying “Once Upon A Time”! - January 2, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Receives Gifts to Share this New Year’s Day! - January 1, 2021
- 2021 Girlfriend Weekend Zoomathon Slumber Party Book Club Convention Program! - December 19, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Receives An Incredible Gift from Eileen Sanchez of Prose and the Pandemic! - December 19, 2020
- 2021 International Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club Convention Girlfriend Weekend Zoomathon Slumber Party! - December 18, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Featured Authors, Presenters, and Moderators CONFIRMED for our 2021 Girlfriend Weekend Zoomathon Slumber Party! - December 12, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen shares “Finding Joe” to Follow Your Bliss! - December 6, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces her 2021 Official Reads! - December 1, 2020