I am very lucky in life. I am very aware of angels who have lifted me up and helped me accomplish my dream of becoming an artist. When I was in college at The University of Texas in Tyler FINALLY finishing my art degree, Stephanie Chance, author and owner of Decorate Ornate in Gladewater invited me to be featured in the Gladewater Main Street Artwalk in her store. There I was able to set up all my ceramics in her door building. This is the most incredible place to be ever as it houses all the incredible doors and balconies and windows from her finds on her trips to Europe. I was surrounded by treasures, I had found a home. Stephanie then created a gallery in her store my art. If you go now to Decorate Ornate you can see some of my latest paintings both in the gallery with larger works in her door building. I am very fortunate for my friend Stephanie Chance and not a day goes by I do not thank my lucky stars for meeting her when I discovered her book, “Mamma Mia, American’s Invade Italy. Since then I have gone on many of her trips to Italy and Greece. The only way to travel my friends are you are treated royally. Don’t all women deserve to wear the CROWN! Check out her tours and shop on Stephanie Chance or Decorate Ornate on Facebook.
So Stephanie and the divine Christina Stanger of Gladewater Main Street invited me to be showcased during their Runway in the Gardens Fashion Show last night. I cannot thank them enough. It was a delight to share my art and fashions modeled by Pulpwood Queens, Tiajuana Anderson Neel, Helaina Amethyst Wilkerson, and Hayley Wallace who did an excellent “walk the walk”. They will be back as I will have a Pulpwood Queen Fashion Show at my annual Girlfriend Weekend, go to www.thepulpwoodqueens.com to get your membership and packages now as the price goes up this summer. If you missed the event, go to www.ShopVida.com/collections/thepulpwoodqueen to order your custom made designs for home or yourself or gift giving.
Below are photos of the event, highlights were all the Pulpwood Queens and friends in attendance but boy did I make some new friends including the girls at Dillard’s and Dressing Gaudy two of my favorite stores. I was in good company for sure. But truly, THANK YOU Stephanie Chance and Christina Stanger, (who by the way did all the food including these to die for Lavender and Lemon and Rose cupcakes, I have to have the recipe for my next book). They have invited me BACK to be featured at Stephanie’s Decorate Ornate shop August 11, 2019, for the annual Artwalk, I think this now makes my fourth time, I love it!
Enjoy the photos and if your book club is nearby and you would like me to do a Pulpwood Queen Pop-Up Art and Fashion Book presentation, message me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I think this would be a lovely thing to do at a library since all my art is inspired from the imaginations of a lifetime of reading books. You could sell a ticket for the fundraiser and then let me show you what I do and sell my art, fashions, and book, “The Pulpwood Queens’ Tiara Wearing, Book Sharing Guide to Life” which is going into its second printing with all NEW cover and foreword by ME!
Truly, Tiara Wearing, Art and Book Sharing,
Kathy L. Murphy
Artist/Author/Founder of the Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club Reading Nation!
Official and ONLY website, www.thepulpwoodqueens.com
Official and ONLY email: email@example.com
Website to order my Art Designed Fashions: www.ShopVida.com/collections/thepulpwoodqueen!
- The Pulpwood Queen Counts Her Many Blessings One By One! - February 21, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen “Dreams of Italy” and a few other places in LIVING COLOR! - February 18, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Calendar of Valentine’s Weekend Events including NEW Writer’s Club with author, Robert Gwaltney! - February 13, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Author, Mandy Haynes our NEW Executive Director of The International Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club Reading Nation and our other AWARDS! - January 19, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces SLUMBER PARTY Program for our 2021 Girlfriend Weekend Zoomathon! - January 11, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Showcases 2021 January International Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club Selections! - January 2, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Begins With Saying “Once Upon A Time”! - January 2, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Receives Gifts to Share this New Year’s Day! - January 1, 2021
- 2021 Girlfriend Weekend Zoomathon Slumber Party Book Club Convention Program! - December 19, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Receives An Incredible Gift from Eileen Sanchez of Prose and the Pandemic! - December 19, 2020