Attention Book Lovers!
My first book, “The Pulpwood Queens’ Tiara Wearing, Book Sharing Guide to Life” is NEWLY republished with a NEW Cover and NEW Foreward. You can purchase the paperback for 13.99, or the e-book for $3.99 or get a real deal on the ebook if you purchase the paperback! This is the first book to read in our Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Clubs. Now that it has relaunched I would be more than happy to do a Facetime, Zoom, or teleconference with your book club chapter. I will now have copies for sale at all events that I do so hope you enjoy my original art on the cover and get ready for the next book, “The Pulpwood Queen Goes Back to School” which will be coming up next!
If you purchase my book too, email me and I will send you a signed bookplate! Now get to reading to know the full story of how books saved me and why I am on a mission to promote authors, books, literacy, and reading!
Tiara Wearing and Book Sharing,
Kathy L. Murphy
Author/Artist/Founder of The Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club Reading Nation and our annual Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend Book Club Convention
The Pulpwood Queen
For my NEW Pulpwood Queen art inspired fashions for both men and women: www.ShopVida.com/collections/thepulpwoodqueen
- Press Release for 2020 Pulpwood Queens Girlfriend Weekend Book Club Convention! - December 6, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Congratulations to our 20th Anniversary Girlfriend Weekend Featured Authors! - December 5, 2019
- Attention Pulpwood Queen Book Club Members! Time to VOTE for Books of the 2019 Year! - December 3, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Talks About the Benefits of Traveling for Literary Adventures! - November 7, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Things to Know Before Boarding The Queen Mary! - October 18, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Announcing Fall Calendar of Events! - September 16, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Heads to Patricia V. Davis Event Aboard The Queen Mary! - September 9, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Travels to Eureka, Kansas for her 45th Eureka Tornado, Class of 74 Reunion! - August 23, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Travels to NYC for Cinderella to CEO Awards as a Nominee! - August 11, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queens Celebrate 20 Years, Read All About It! - August 1, 2019