The Pulpwood Queen Plans her Birthday Bash at Tyler State Park in Tyler, Texas And You Are Invited!
I recently purchased my very first camper trailer. I call it Mark after Mark Green, named in honor of the last author to purchase a large painting called “Fireball” below.
“Fireball”, Alcohol Ink on Museum Gesso Boar, 36″ by 24″
All my authors and Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club members are truly supporting me now as I make my way as an artist. That is why I purchased the GLAMPER! I want to see, do, travel, in this last chapter of my book-loving life. I usually only get to see the dearest friends I have in the world at my annual Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend Author Extravaganza and that is just not enough. This summer Pulpwood Queen Tiajuana Anderson Neel and I traveled north all the way to Westport, Connecticut in my Toyota FJ Cruiser, staying with authors, artist, and Pulpwood Queens up and back down delivering paintings, one commission to author, River Jordan in Nashville, see below, on my Pop-Up Art and Fashion Book Tour! We logged 4,000 miles, drove 14 states, and truly had the time of our lives thanks to all the welcoming arms of those we visited.“Queen of the Forest, Alcohol ink and Acrylic on Museum Gesso Board
So now it is the beginning of my life as a Senior Citizen, my life about my New choices. I choose love, joy, and happiness so yes, I bought a Glamper, a lifelong dream!
I would also like to invite you to come and see for yourself on my maiden voyage to Tyler State Park in Tyler, Texas my brand new world and dream come true. August 24 – 27th, 2018 I have made my reservation LAKESIDE with full hookups for my birthday weekend plus Monday, which is my actual birthday! I think you will be delighted and surprised by how it is decorated. Saturday, I will have a birthday cake to share, so get the fire extinguisher ready!
Here is the link to making your reservation or you can purchase a day permit and just come and let’s have some real face to face conversation. Nothing better than getting together with my dear friends in nature at https://tpwd.texas.gov/state-parks/tyler/fees-facilities/campsites/premium-lake-front-access-campsites.
So what are you waiting for, life is too short to not have some big time fun! I hope to see you at Tyler State Park and if not now perhaps you will see me down the road!
Next event is my being featured at Stephanie Chance’s Decorate Ornate during Gladewater, Texas ArtStroll and Wine Swirl. I’ll have my Newly republished book, “The Pulpwood Queen’s Tiara Wearing and Book Sharing Guide to Life”.
And I will also have on display my art and fashions!
Happy Birthday to me and truly the only gift I want is your PRESENCE!
Truly, Tiara Wearing, Book, Art, Fashion, and Book sharing,
Kathy L. Murphy
Author/Artist/ Founder of The Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club Reading Nation, the largest “meeting and discussing” book club in the world!
ONLY OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.thepulpwoodqueens.com
ONLY OFFICIAL EMAIL: email@example.com
TO ORDER MY BOOK OR E-BOOK under Kathy L. Murphy for New edition: https://www.amazon.com/Pulpwood-Queens-Tiara-Wearing-Sharing/dp/0692163654/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1533398907&sr=8-1&keywords=Kathy+L.+Murphy
TO VIEW AND ORDER MY ART_INSPIRED FASHIONS: www.ShopVida.com/collections/thepulpwoodqueen
- Breaking News! The 2019 Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend is Back Home In Jefferson, Texas! - October 16, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Welcomes Guest Blogger, Author Camille Di Maio! - October 15, 2018
- BREAKING NEWS! The Pulpwood Queen Announces NEW VENUE for 2019 Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend! - October 3, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Is Now Accepting Bids for 2020 Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend! - September 30, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen is Beginning to See the Fruits of her Book Clubs “Literacy” Promoting Labors! - September 24, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen to be featured in New magazine, FENCEPOST! - September 22, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Declares Happy Book Birthday to OUR PRINCE OF SCRIBES! - September 18, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces, “I’m going to be a grandma, call me Mama Kat! - September 11, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen is an Artist Sharing my Joy of Painting with all of YOU! - September 10, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Poet, Tim Conroy Will do a Special Presentation at our 2019 Girlfriend Weekend! - September 6, 2018