Dear Pulpwood Queens, Timber Guys, and readers everywhere!
So my friend and studio mate Abigal Harrison gave me one of her ceramic artworks. I had it on the counter a I was making my Coffee, not the importance of the capital letter then decided to try it this morning as a Coffee cup! It fits my hand perfectly! This is me sharing BIG NEWS! Coffee is important and the perfect Coffee cup, wow, I am having a moment! Thanks, Abbie!
I am now advertising authors books on my blogs. Yes, you can now for $25 advertise your book on my blog site! I did this as a way to help MORE authors get their books recognized by my every growing Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club and also to help fund my continuing need to finance my ever-growing Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club. I can no longer work for pennies for the hours I put into this operation of sharing out Big Book LOVE!
Check out PayPal.Me/BeautyandtheBook/25 on my Beauty and the Book PayPal page and we will get you and your book in the queue. Also by joining our book club for $25 and sending me your book to:
Kathy L. Murphy, P.O. Box 1220, Hawkins, Texas 75765-1220 that insures that your book will be one of the first I read in my evergrowing book club selection pile. I have to read it in order to even consider your book, my time is getting very limited.
Next, I am adding some incredible NEW vendors to our Girlfriend Weekend. You all who have come know Gabrielle and Leitha who do the amazing one of kind big jewelry and clothes are bringing another artist friend, Polly Cook and her one of kind ceramics. Check out the photo:
Pulpwood Queen Author, Rickey Pittman, will be back and is doing a booth:
And will have on display my ShopVida.com/thepulpwoodqueen art fashions for you as they too support Literacy for LIFE!
So at the end of each blog, check out the book that I will feature. Perhaps you could help support another author who is trying to desperately to get noticed in this rising wave of publishing. There is an ocean of books out there so I am continuing to help you make some outstanding catches.
Next, the Parade.com feature, Kathy L. Murphy, The Comeback Queen is bringing in more book club members from all over the United States in droves, five yesterday. We are now growing and they are excited to be joining us. So understand that all of this, this 18 years of blood, sweat, and tears to keep the book club going is really up to all of you! You have to read the book each month, wear the tiara, and attend our book club convention which we call Girlfriend Weekend. You chose to join but it is only fair that you participate as a vital member. This also means VOTING for your books of the year. Your VOTES do count as we have recently witnessed in action so please VOTE TODAY for your Book of the Year, Bonus Book of the Year, and Crossover Book of the Year! The books are listed under Book Club Selections on our website www.thepulpwoodqueens.com. VOTING ends December 15th of which I will tally the votes and notify the winners. The Winners will be OFFICIALLY announced in your program and in a press release at Girlfriend Weekend 2018. The awards will be given as others, so be present to see your VOTES and your participation in action.
Next up, I graduate from college. Yes, this Friday I get to meet the President of The University of Texas at Tyler, Texas with my family at a noontime reception then at 6:00 p.m. I get to FINALLY do the walk. I do so hope to continue with graduate school but may have to work really hard first to raise the funds. I can do this. I am a lifelong learner. Headed to the Robert Muntz Library in just a few to work on finishing final art portfolios, I am not allergic to work. My daddy made me that way. So onward and upward…
And now here is to a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday!
Your everloving Pulpwood Queen,
Kathy L. Murphy
P.S. Introducing our featured blog Author of the Day, Annette Gengler!
Author of Jumping Over Shadows, A Memoir
Currently Finalist for a 2017 Book of the Year Award of Chicago Writer’s Association
- The Pulpwood Queen Declares Happy Book Birthday to OUR PRINCE OF SCRIBES! - September 18, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces, “I’m going to be a grandma, call me Mama Kat! - September 11, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen is an Artist Sharing my Joy of Painting with all of YOU! - September 10, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Poet, Tim Conroy Will do a Special Presentation at our 2019 Girlfriend Weekend! - September 6, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Morning Musing Since Turning 62! - August 29, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Updates On Our Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend And Featuring New Author Discoveries! - August 22, 2018
- Updates from The Pulpwood Queen on Author/Designer, Phebe Phillips and Mac Hargrove AND MORE BREAKING NEWS! - August 14, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen to be be featured in the book, “OUR PRINCE OF SCRIBES! - August 13, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen says, “If a picture is a thousand words, I say here is a whole tome!” - August 12, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Big REVEAL! Check out the Inside of my NEW GLAMPER! - August 9, 2018