This message just in from Author/Artist/Editor Nicole Seitz of the up-and-coming book, OUR PRINCE OF SCRIBES!
So excited to be one of the nearly 70 contributing writers in the up and coming book OUR PRINCE OF SCRIBES, writers writing on Pat Conroy. Editor/author/artist, Nicole Seitz has been drawing each and every one of us and sharing. As an artist am amazed, she should be commended big time.
But I also want to mention as this is going to be extraordinary, Friday night of our annual book club convention which we call Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend, Nicole will head up a panel of authors from the book to tell their Pat Conroy stories at our Author Dinner where all the authors in attendance will also be waiting the tables as their favorite country and western singers. The theme is HOW THE WEST WAS WON for the weekend and we all know it was through reading good books,, of course. Pat Conroy helped start our very first Author Dinner, as I recall, serving the sweet tea. The Look on my book club members faces. Authors waiting on them, oh my!
So get your Membership and Girlfriend Weekend Packages on our Official website, www.thepulpwoodqueens.com as they won’t last long. We are filling up fast this year as mark the date, January 17 – 19, 2019 at The Fredonia Hotel & Convention Center in historic Nacogdoches, Texas. I will soon be updating our confirmed author photo album soon but if you scroll down on our home page, you can view all the authors coming in the working program including Keynotes: Reavis Wortham, also co-host, Lisa Wingate, River Jordan, Ann Weisgarber, and Ann Wertz Garvin plus dozens more of our Official authors!
What are you waiting for? You get to hear each and every one of them and I have a few surprises in store for all of you too. If you sign up this August, I will also send you a signed copy of the NEW recently released edition of my book, “The Pulpwood Queens’ Tiara Wearing, Book Sharing Guide to Life” by Kathy L. Murphy for AUGUST ONLY, my birthday month as a gift to all of YOU! Just go to www.thepulpwoodqueens.com!
- Breaking News! The 2019 Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend is Back Home In Jefferson, Texas! - October 16, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Welcomes Guest Blogger, Author Camille Di Maio! - October 15, 2018
- BREAKING NEWS! The Pulpwood Queen Announces NEW VENUE for 2019 Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend! - October 3, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Is Now Accepting Bids for 2020 Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend! - September 30, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen is Beginning to See the Fruits of her Book Clubs “Literacy” Promoting Labors! - September 24, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen to be featured in New magazine, FENCEPOST! - September 22, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Declares Happy Book Birthday to OUR PRINCE OF SCRIBES! - September 18, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces, “I’m going to be a grandma, call me Mama Kat! - September 11, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen is an Artist Sharing my Joy of Painting with all of YOU! - September 10, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Poet, Tim Conroy Will do a Special Presentation at our 2019 Girlfriend Weekend! - September 6, 2018