Dear Pulpwood Queens, Timber Guys Book Club members, Booklovers, Art lovers, and my dear, dear friends and supporters!
JUNE is going to be a big month of author events and more!
Tyler Broadway Pavilion
4916 South Broadway
Tyler, TX 75703
The Pulpwood Queen Pop-Up Art & Fashion Show/Gallery and Book Talk “Road Warrior” Tour
(Pulpwood Queen Tiajuana Anderson Neel riding shotgun in Rudolph my FJ Cruiser
JUNE 14TH, COLLIERVILLE, TENNESSEE
Depart Holly Lake Ranch, Texas, pickup Tiajuana Neel in Longview, Texas and MY FJ Cruiser is hitting the pavement fast and furious to attend my dear friend and artist, Alisa Free’s “Finding Center” Exhibition at ‘A Festival of Flowers. Will be spending the night with Alisa in Collierville, Tennessee then bright and early headed to next stop.
2018 SHELBY EAST GARDEN CLUB’S FLOWER SHOW
1:00PM – 4:00PM
Join us for flowers, art, and refreshments featuring art exhibition Finding Center by Alisa Free. A Festival Flowers kicks off an exciting summer of art and nature-themed summer programs at the Morton Museum!
This year the public is invited to submit horticulture entries. Submissions can be dropped off Wednesday, June 13th from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm.
June 15th, Nashville, Tennessee – Lunch in Nashville with Authors, River Jordan, Brenda McClain and more at;
On to Bristol, Virginia, to visit and stay with Pulpwood Queen Lisa T. Hodgson’s and The PQ’s of Bristol, Virginia.
June 16th, Rumson, New Jersey, delivery of painting and stay with the author, Laurel Davis Huber.
June 17th, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Visit and stay for Father’s day with Author/Artist Melissa Conroy and family.
June 18th, Westport, Connecticut, Visit and stay with Author, Prill Boyle and her book club
June 19th, Baltimore, Maryland, visit and stay with Author, Faerie Magazine Editor, Carolyn Turgeon.
June 20th, Fairfax, Virginia, Visit with Pulpwood Queen Kimberley Cetron of the PQ’s of Northern Virginia.
June 21st and June 22nd Nashville, Tennessee stop to visit River Jordan, Brenda McLain, and Robert Hicks.
June 23rd, Stop to visit Pulpwood Queen Margie Dilday of The PQ’s of West Monroe, Louisiana.
HOME SWEET HOME EAST TEXAS!
I will be blogging on this “Warrior Goddess” road trip and doing LIVE FaceTime videos too. Currently, I am also working on the sequel to my first book, “The Pulpwood Queens’ Tiara Wearing, Book Sharing Guide to Life’ to be called “The Pulpwood Queen Goes Back to School”. The final chapter in my book will be the story of this big adventure. I so hope you will join me to all be part of it so calling all Pulpwood Queens, Timber Guy Book Club members, Authors, and art and book lovers everywhere. The response to this tour has been overwhelming but just my way to be more a part of our community of readers. So get read Pulpwood Queen Tribe, we are about to embark on some next great literary and art inspired adventures. More details and times when it gets fully flushed out on the agenda!
Truly, Tiara Wearing, Art, Fashion, and Book Sharing,
Kathy L. Murphy
Artist/Author/Founder of the Pulpwood Queen Book Club Reading Nation
The Official and ONLY website, www.thepulpwoodqueens.com
Official site of my Home and Art Designed Fashions, www.ShopVida.com/collections/thepulpwoodqueen
- Breaking News! The 2019 Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend is Back Home In Jefferson, Texas! - October 16, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Welcomes Guest Blogger, Author Camille Di Maio! - October 15, 2018
- BREAKING NEWS! The Pulpwood Queen Announces NEW VENUE for 2019 Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend! - October 3, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Is Now Accepting Bids for 2020 Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend! - September 30, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen is Beginning to See the Fruits of her Book Clubs “Literacy” Promoting Labors! - September 24, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen to be featured in New magazine, FENCEPOST! - September 22, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Declares Happy Book Birthday to OUR PRINCE OF SCRIBES! - September 18, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces, “I’m going to be a grandma, call me Mama Kat! - September 11, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen is an Artist Sharing my Joy of Painting with all of YOU! - September 10, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Poet, Tim Conroy Will do a Special Presentation at our 2019 Girlfriend Weekend! - September 6, 2018