Dear Pulpwood Queens, Timber Guys, Book and Art lovers everywhere!
I would like to invite all my friends to attend my Senior Exhibition Gallery Talk along with my fellow artists titled “7” this November 30, 2017, 5:30 p.m. at The Meadows Gallery on the campus of The University of Texas at Tyler in Tyler, Texas. Truly hope you can make it as it would mean the world to me if you could attend!
December 15th I will be graduating from the University of Texas at Tyler with a B.F.A. in Studio Arts and a minor in Art History. Words cannot describe how much this means to me! I hope to see you there as there will be plenty of food and refreshments following the Gallery Talks and Question and Answer time. This is my big day and I want all my friends to be there! This is the fulfillment of a dream of a lifetime but I did not get here alone. I have ALL of you to thank so thank you for your support big time!
Truly, Tiara Wearing, my love of Book and the ARTS sharing,
Kathy L. Murphy
P.S. You can view all of my art at my Kathy L. Murphy Artist page on Facebook and all my art for purchase is at the gallery at Decorate Ornate in Gladewater, Texas.
- The Pulpwood Queen Talks about Creating and Sharing BEAUTY! - August 20, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Embraces Enchanted Living Magazine! - June 23, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Her Gratitude for all the Lifelong Friends and Friendships through her 20 years of Running Her Book Club! - June 16, 2021
- The Pulpwood Gives List of Books That She Will Never Forget, 65, in Fact! - June 12, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Ethan Hawke’s TEDTALK! - June 10, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Celebrates National Women’s Fiction Day! - June 8, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Updates from her Little Cabin in the Woods, Murphy’s Law! - June 5, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Executive Director, Mandy Haynes Latest Endeavor - April 27, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares All New Reading Initiatives! - April 26, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Wants to Tell You A Story! - April 1, 2021