It would take me some time to tell you the full story of my nomination for Cinderella to CEO Awards held this past week in NYC but here are the highlights!
And for all the Getty Image photos of the event go to https://assignments.gettyimages.com/v2/share/f4eeaa9a-a666-424d-9241-6f504fbd3517
Last my list of thank yous to those who made this trip possible and for making this one of the highlights of my life!
To Pulpwood Queen Author, Claire Fullerton for nominating me for this incredible honor and award. You hold my heart forever!
To Cary J. Broussard, Founder of the Cinderella to CEO Awards, for recognizing unsung women she-roes whose life work is now being brought into light!
All my fellow 36 nominees of the over 200 that were nominated, we all were winners that day!
To the Official Sponsors of the Cinderella to CEO Awards, thank you big time!
To Sharon Cohen and Breathless Wines for sending in a case of Breathless Wines to give to Cary J. Broussard for celebration at this event.
To Pulpwood Queen Book Club Author, Echo Garrett for giving me shelter from the storm of delayed and canceled flights in Atlanta, Georgia.
To Pulpwood Queen Book Club Members and authors, Barbara Linn Probst and Eileen Sanchez who purchased the $250 ticket to the Cinderella to CEO Award Luncheon I will be eternally grateful for your tremendous support!
Last to The Pulpwood Queen Book Club Reading Nation and my Authors, all my social media friends for supporting me on the roller coaster ride of nearly 20 Years of Book Club Reading. You were all there right with me in spirit. I would never have had this incredible opportunity if not for you day to day lifting me up higher and higher.
This photo says it all to me, God Bless You One and All! Onward and Upward towards reading my dear, dear friends!
Truly, Tiara Wearing and Book Sharing,
Kathy L. Murphy
- The Pulpwood Queen Talks about Creating and Sharing BEAUTY! - August 20, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Embraces Enchanted Living Magazine! - June 23, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Her Gratitude for all the Lifelong Friends and Friendships through her 20 years of Running Her Book Club! - June 16, 2021
- The Pulpwood Gives List of Books That She Will Never Forget, 65, in Fact! - June 12, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Ethan Hawke’s TEDTALK! - June 10, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Celebrates National Women’s Fiction Day! - June 8, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Updates from her Little Cabin in the Woods, Murphy’s Law! - June 5, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares All New Reading Initiatives! - April 26, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Wants to Tell You A Story! - April 1, 2021
- The Pulpwood Queen Presents now through the end of April, 2022 Virtual Girlfriend Weekend Offer for $99! - March 23, 2021