It would take me some time to tell you the full story of my nomination for Cinderella to CEO Awards held this past week in NYC but here are the highlights!
And for all the Getty Image photos of the event go to https://assignments.gettyimages.com/v2/share/f4eeaa9a-a666-424d-9241-6f504fbd3517
Last my list of thank yous to those who made this trip possible and for making this one of the highlights of my life!
To Pulpwood Queen Author, Claire Fullerton for nominating me for this incredible honor and award. You hold my heart forever!
To Cary J. Broussard, Founder of the Cinderella to CEO Awards, for recognizing unsung women she-roes whose life work is now being brought into light!
All my fellow 36 nominees of the over 200 that were nominated, we all were winners that day!
To the Official Sponsors of the Cinderella to CEO Awards, thank you big time!
To Sharon Cohen and Breathless Wines for sending in a case of Breathless Wines to give to Cary J. Broussard for celebration at this event.
To Pulpwood Queen Book Club Author, Echo Garrett for giving me shelter from the storm of delayed and canceled flights in Atlanta, Georgia.
To Pulpwood Queen Book Club Members and authors, Barbara Linn Probst and Eileen Sanchez who purchased the $250 ticket to the Cinderella to CEO Award Luncheon I will be eternally grateful for your tremendous support!
Last to The Pulpwood Queen Book Club Reading Nation and my Authors, all my social media friends for supporting me on the roller coaster ride of nearly 20 Years of Book Club Reading. You were all there right with me in spirit. I would never have had this incredible opportunity if not for you day to day lifting me up higher and higher.
This photo says it all to me, God Bless You One and All! Onward and Upward towards reading my dear, dear friends!
Truly, Tiara Wearing and Book Sharing,
Kathy L. Murphy
- The Pulpwood Queen Has Breaking News! - February 8, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Press Release On All the Winners and Awards at our 20th Anniversary Girlfriend Weekend! - January 24, 2020
- The Pulpwood Queen Recognizes and Bows to the Feet of my Girlfriend Weekend Volunteers! - January 21, 2020
- Press Release on Announcing Official 2020 Pulpwood Queen Book Club Selections! - January 18, 2020
- Full Program on Press Release for 2020 Pulpwood Queens Girlfriend Weekend Book Club Convention! - December 31, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Changes, A Very Happy New Year! - December 31, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Congratulations to our 20th Anniversary Girlfriend Weekend Featured Authors! - December 5, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Talks About the Benefits of Traveling for Literary Adventures! - November 7, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Shares Things to Know Before Boarding The Queen Mary! - October 18, 2019
- The Pulpwood Queen Announcing Fall Calendar of Events! - September 16, 2019