Tiajuana Anderson Neel and I are up bright and early, coffee in hand and headed out the door to embark on our ever-increasing saga of ultimate ROAD TRIPS! So follow along as we head into the bedroom community of Memphis, Collierville, Tennessee to attend the gallery opening of my dear artist friend, Alisa Free, Here is the schedule of our trip so won’t you join our wild art loving, fashion wearing, reading on the road adventure!
JUNE 14TH, COLLIERVILLE, TENNESSEE
Depart Holly Lake Ranch, Texas, pickup Tiajuana Neel in Longview, Texas and MY FJ Cruiser is hitting the pavement fast and furious to attend my dear friend and artist, Alisa Free’s “Finding Center” Exhibition at ‘A Festival of Flowers. Will be spending the night with Alisa in Collierville, Tennessee then bright and early headed to next stop.
2018 SHELBY EAST GARDEN CLUB’S FLOWER SHOW
1:00PM – 4:00PM
Join us for flowers, art, and refreshments featuring art exhibition Finding Center by Alisa Free. A Festival Flowers kicks off an exciting summer of art and nature-themed summer programs at the Morton Museum!
This year the public is invited to submit horticulture entries. Submissions can be dropped off Wednesday, June 13th from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm.
June 15th, Nashville, Tennessee – Lunch in Nashville with Authors, River Jordan, Brenda McClain and more at;
On to Bristol, Virginia, to visit and stay with Pulpwood Queen Lisa T. Hodgson’s and The PQ’s of Bristol, Virginia.
June 16th, Rumson, New Jersey, delivery of painting and stay with the author, Laurel Davis Huber.
June 17th, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Visit and stay for Father’s day with Author/Artist Melissa Conroy and family.
June 18th, Westport, Connecticut, Visit and stay with Author, Prill Boyle and her book club
June 19th, Baltimore, Maryland, visit and stay with Author, Faerie Magazine Editor, Carolyn Turgeon.
June 20th, Fairfax, Virginia, Visit with Pulpwood Queen Kimberley Cetron of the PQ’s of Northern Virginia.
June 21st and June 22nd Nashville, Tennessee stop to visit River Jordan, Brenda McLain, and Robert Hicks.
June 23rd, Stop to visit Pulpwood Queen Margie Dilday of The PQ’s of West Monroe, Louisiana.
HOME SWEET HOME EAST TEXAS!
I will be blogging on this “Warrior Goddess” road trip and doing LIVE FaceTime videos too. Currently, I am also working on the sequel to my first book, “The Pulpwood Queens’ Tiara Wearing, Book Sharing Guide to Life’ to be called “The Pulpwood Queen Goes Back to School”. The final chapter in my book will be the story of this big adventure. I so hope you will join me to all be part of it so calling all Pulpwood Queens, Timber Guy Book Club members, Authors, and art and book lovers everywhere. The response to this tour has been overwhelming but just my way to be more a part of our community of readers. So get read Pulpwood Queen Tribe, we are about to embark on some next great literary and art inspired adventures. More details and times when it gets fully flushed out on the agenda!
Truly, Tiara Wearing, Art, Fashion, and Book Sharing,
Kathy L. Murphy
Artist/Author/Founder of the Pulpwood Queen Book Club Reading Nation
The Official and ONLY website, www.thepulpwoodqueens.com
Official site of my Home and Art Designed Fashions, www.ShopVida.com/collections/thepulpwoodqueen
- The Pulpwood Queen Declares Happy Book Birthday to OUR PRINCE OF SCRIBES! - September 18, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces, “I’m going to be a grandma, call me Mama Kat! - September 11, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen is an Artist Sharing my Joy of Painting with all of YOU! - September 10, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Poet, Tim Conroy Will do a Special Presentation at our 2019 Girlfriend Weekend! - September 6, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Morning Musing Since Turning 62! - August 29, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Updates On Our Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend And Featuring New Author Discoveries! - August 22, 2018
- Updates from The Pulpwood Queen on Author/Designer, Phebe Phillips and Mac Hargrove AND MORE BREAKING NEWS! - August 14, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen to be be featured in the book, “OUR PRINCE OF SCRIBES! - August 13, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen says, “If a picture is a thousand words, I say here is a whole tome!” - August 12, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Big REVEAL! Check out the Inside of my NEW GLAMPER! - August 9, 2018