Attention Book Lovers!
My first book, “The Pulpwood Queens’ Tiara Wearing, Book Sharing Guide to Life” is NEWLY republished with a NEW Cover and NEW Foreward. You can purchase the paperback for 13.99, or the e-book for $3.99 or get a real deal on the ebook if you purchase the paperback! This is the first book to read in our Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Clubs. Now that it has relaunched I would be more than happy to do a Facetime, Zoom, or teleconference with your book club chapter. I will now have copies for sale at all events that I do so hope you enjoy my original art on the cover and get ready for the next book, “The Pulpwood Queen Goes Back to School” which will be coming up next!
If you purchase my book too, email me and I will send you a signed bookplate! Now get to reading to know the full story of how books saved me and why I am on a mission to promote authors, books, literacy, and reading!
Tiara Wearing and Book Sharing,
Kathy L. Murphy
Author/Artist/Founder of The Pulpwood Queens and Timber Guys Book Club Reading Nation and our annual Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend Book Club Convention
The Pulpwood Queen
For my NEW Pulpwood Queen art inspired fashions for both men and women: www.ShopVida.com/collections/thepulpwoodqueen
- The Pulpwood Queen Heads Book Club Members Up, Moves Them out, RAWHIDE to East Texas! - December 17, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Sharing her LOVE for All Things Jason Momoa! - December 13, 2018
- 2019 Official Program for Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend Book Club Convention! - December 4, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen is Doing Multiple Literary Events starting TODAY! - November 15, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queens Talks About Newly Discovered Author/Poet Clifford Brooks and On The Road Again! - November 10, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Inspirations for our HOW THE WEST WAS WON themed 2019 Pulpwood Queen Girlfriend Weekend! - November 3, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces Tiajuana Anderson Neel is NEW Executive Director of The Pulpwood Queen Book Club Reading Nation! - October 31, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Announces BEST BOOKS TO HAVE READ FOR 2018! - October 27, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen Welcomes Guest Blogger and Author, Michelle Cox! - October 26, 2018
- The Pulpwood Queen UPDATED Press Release for 2019 Girlfriend Weekend Program! - October 21, 2018